• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hard2kill

hard2kill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:37 AM

hey guys... i have a real big problem n i cant seem to fix it n i dont really know whats wrong with it... hopefully someone can help me... i dont know how it started maybe b/c i stepped on somethin near the xbox or something...

but basically rite now it doesnt start up sometimes... like when i try to turn on the system... it would jus shut itself off n then turn itself back on and then shut off for a 2nd time and then when it turns itself back on the 3rd time.. the bigger circle to eject cdrom drive would be blinking red and yellowish green.(its as if i am having power failure on my xbox) and it is as if the cord connected from xbox to tv to show picture on tv is not plugged in and i would jus not see nethin at all throughout the whole process.

sometimes it lets me get on the xbox and when i get on.. theres no problems at all.. but when i restart the xbox it would do that same thing agian and i just cant fix it.... if u guys can give me some feedback, some help... it'd b appreciated...

#2 hard2kill

hard2kill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:20 PM

can anyone help.. ne1 kno the reason behind this?plzz... i am dying to play n i cant... this is so fricken weird.

Edited by hard2kill, 04 October 2004 - 12:14 AM.

#3 hard2kill

hard2kill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:16 AM

can anyone provide a answer or explanation.. i'm totally stomped...

#4 mirror_rorrim

mirror_rorrim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:42 AM

i have similar problem. my xbox gets a green and organge blinking light the first time it trys to tuen on and then a orange flashing light all the ither times

#5 fire2501

fire2501

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 October 2004 - 02:47 AM

personally i think its your hardrive going.. just get another hardrive and unlock it and thro it in, or buy an unlocked hardrive off someone for cheap.. if your running a mod chip then your d0 point might not be alighned perfectly or making a good connection. wink.gif

good luck

#6 hard2kill

hard2kill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 11:51 PM

i dont think its really the HD crashing because the HD seems fine...i think its more of the motherboard or whatever is in there.. n the modchip set up..because sometimes when it allows me to play my hd is never giving me ne problems never crashing or nething....and also... sometimes when i boot it.. i cant seem to see the video part of it.. but its not like its not functional... i dont know how to explain it.. after all.. if i knew the problem, i mite b able to fix it.. n rite now i cant do either.

#7 joshua_eclipse06

joshua_eclipse06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 06:38 PM

I am having the exact same problem...please help...isn't there anyone out there that knows how to fix this?

#8 BinaryMod

BinaryMod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 06:46 PM

taking a guess - it sounds like you should format your hard drive, and rebuild it. when you isntall evox, there are pleanty of options in there to reboot the xbox, its possible something went wrong. just back up your stuff like game saves, and reformat and rebuild.

#9 joshua_eclipse06

joshua_eclipse06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 06:53 PM

Alright....I need someone to do it for me...I have no idea how to do it.

I will pay someone to do it.

also I have an Aladdin Chip, and I am running Avalaunch. 1.6

I live in Kalamazoo, MI

#10 BinaryMod

BinaryMod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 07:15 PM

Dude dont be lame - do it yourself, you'll be proud, and its very easy!!

If you have slayers auto install. Go to rebuiled hard drive, but make sure you have backed up your game saves ect.. Then hit rebuiled and your done. If you donít have slayers auto install - go search for it, its not that hard to find, just look at the usual places, or the typical places you would download any type of software you technically shouldnt have unless you legally purchased it. Once you download it burn it as an .iso to a cd-rw and only a cd-rw. Once its burned stick it in the drive, and boot it up - it should automatically detect the cd if you did it right. Then go to the rebuild option.

Hope it helps.

and you might want to try flashing the bios again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users