No replies to this topic

#1 potna

potna

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 05:34 PM

ok i have a xbox with a soft mod using phonix bios loader and it attepts to use evox dash but i snuck in and installed avalaunch and renamed it to default .xbe
everything works great...hell it even boots to my dash of choice......

ok heres the problem: just about to do a remote ftp and i noticed that there was not the 250 gb available or even close to that....something like half perhaps 130gb or so...

on a side note i was modding 2 boxes last night same everything as far as xb version and mod method and hd upgrade and they both turned out this way (missing avail space)

i reformatted, ensured that g was not partitioned and if so was is it enabled...
no ...and no...i have a cuople chiped boxes so i borrowed the chip to unlock,,lock and used the "hd upgrade wizard" to formatt, partition and copy dir's over to the bigger drive (exenium ice chip) via the chip

i have other bios but i dont know where to put them or if they are the right ones...maybe this damn pbl only supports up to a certain hd spec....

i have been reading like mad researching like crazy....it seems as if there may be some issue with the bios i am using....the only real problem that i have had since i been involved in this community is that the tuts are freakin everywhere and they are sometimes outdated and there are so many, i repeat many unfamiliar methods of getting the same one thing done that a dummy like me gets confused often...but i always learn something ..i guess if i could just streamline this learning thing this one time .............cough cough...help please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users