1 reply to this topic

#1 zuchero

zuchero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

here is my dilema. I'd like for my guest to be able to talk on Live using the same xbox.

One solution is to use a splitter, which I did. I bought it last night at Radio Shack for 5$ and had to trim it a bit to make it fit inside the adapeter. Didn't get a chance to test it since it got too late but I'm sure it should work, although I expect the quality to be not as good on the second headset since it is not M$ (Madkatz).

However, I'm considering to buy 2 wireless controllers and having my guest plug his headset on my controller, kind of beats the purpose of wireless since we have to sit close. I'm wondering if my guest could use a second addaptor pluged into his own controller with his headsets?

A quick reply is very much appreciated since my subscription is due for renewal soon.
If the second method works, I'll just go and buy a second Live kit for a few more bucks than e renewal, but I'll have e second addapter and original headset=better quality and indipendence from my guest.

Thanks,

Zuchero

#2 zuchero

zuchero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:15 PM

Never mind, I found the answer by calling M$. For those of you who might be interested, it works just fine by pluging every guest's headsets into its own addapter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users