vujak

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:32 PM

I recently changed my default dash to ava, but now when I reset during a game or in dash using "L1 R1 start back" it takes me to evox dash instead of back to avadash. Are there different controls to return to the avadash? Or have I screwed up installing something? Any help is appreciated

#2 vujak

vujak

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:54 AM

Ok, after using evtool and moving a few files, I have gotten avalaunch running great. There is only one problem I have now, after loading ava and going to ( system> file manager ) it will lock up. If I load ava and then load evox from ava then go back to ava from evox , the system file utility will work. If anyone has an idea why, let me know. I hope that made sense..

#3 TooRiski

TooRiski

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 01:15 AM

I did it and it worked fine, didn't use evtool, just rename the .xbe files for both dashboards so that your bios loads ava instead of evox (avalaunch.xbe to evoxdash.xbe and evoxdash.xbe to evox.xbe) edit the avalaunch.xml if you want to change some menu option like adding evox as an app, finally place both dashboards on the C drive, including the media and shoutcast folders for ava...

Edited by TooRiski, 08 October 2004 - 01:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users