3 replies to this topic

#1 x-power

x-power

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 August 2002 - 04:56 AM

O.K!! O.k!! I seen alot peoples has or got Ps2 and complaining that the ps2 better then xbox in two-way!! (alot of games and sold much more then the xbox.)

But

If someone could make a "Ps2 Emulators for the xbox" this could change the world arounds with better off with a xbox.... wink.gif .... mod~chips only user!!

and I wonder what MS say???? (as the xbox sold ten-times more then ps2 oneday.) laugh.gif

#2 Hawk

Hawk

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 August 2002 - 06:10 AM

ok, correct PS2 emulation on the Xbox is not possible. Even though technically the Xbox is a more powerful machine in every respect, there would be too much overhead for a PS2 to run correctly.

Even the most powerful home computers on the market today could only barely handle proper Xbox emulation.

#3 cONEction

cONEction

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (x-power @ Aug 10 2002, 03:56 AM)
O.K!! O.k!! I seen alot peoples has or got Ps2 and complaining that the ps2 better then xbox in two-way!! (alot of games and sold much more then the xbox.)

But

If someone could make a "Ps2 Emulators for the xbox" this could change the world arounds with better off with a xbox.... wink.gif .... mod~chips only user!!

and I wonder what MS say???? (as the xbox sold ten-times more then ps2 oneday.) laugh.gif

So PS2 is better cause sony sold more? blink.gif

i got a ps2 myself and ppl are right, there are 5x more games on ps2, but most of them are crap, i m planning buying a xbox, cause its just more powerfull and besides that, think about all those things u can do with xbox?
playing around with xbox is more fun than playing games biggrin.gif

#4 stratjakt

stratjakt

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:50 PM

"i got a ps2 myself and ppl are right, there are 5x more games on ps2, but most of them are crap"

yer nuts if you cant see that most xbox games are not only crap, but the same crap that came out 6 months earlier on ps2..

(not a troll or a flame, just hoping some MS exec will cruise thru the forums and realize that there are people like me who expect more outta xbox than stale PS2 hand-me-downs) biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users