Photo

Anyone Want To Create My Dashboard For $25?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: These are just samples, which dashboard do you like most?

These are just samples, which dashboard do you like most?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 NineT9mustang

NineT9mustang

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:31 AM

...For the moderators, I'm not sure if this post is allowed (Due to offering money), or if it IS allowed and just in the wrong forum, so I am truly sorry in advanced...

I created some sample skins and I do not know how to code xml or whatever, nor do I want to learn! So if anyone out there would like to create any of the skins I have pictured below, I will offer $25 for your time to do it (Not sure if that is good or bad, but its what I'm willing to pay for it being done)... I'll buy the products online or if you prefer me sending a check that is fine on my side.

Dashboard 1 :
user posted image

Dashboard 2 :
user posted image

Dashboard 3 :
user posted image

Dashboard 4 :
user posted image

About some of the skins, unfortunetly, My driver for my Video Card is screwed up, so my moniter doesn't display the TRUE colors! So on MY screen, these images look right to ME, and on YOUR screen, they might not sorry!

I only want 1 of the 4 skins created (from above), but I am not sure which one I want to go with, if you can help me out and vote, it'd be much apreciated!

Anyone willing to create any of these skins idea's I have for me? $25. Thanks for the votes and replies! Sorry for the long post! ohmy.gif blink.gif unsure.gif uhh.gif sleeping.gif

-Matt

Edited by NineT9mustang, 08 October 2004 - 12:14 PM.

#2 RocafellaSqualie

RocafellaSqualie

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 October 2004 - 01:53 PM

Yo, those are some sick pics! Too bad I don't know how to code or anything like that but if someone can, these will be some cool skins to use!
beerchug.gif

#3 NineT9mustang

NineT9mustang

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 03:16 PM

Thanks for the compliment RocafellaSqualie! Apreciate that, ya I hope I can get someone to do it so I can put these skins out there for people to download (Although they are more personal, so I'm not too sure if a lot of people would like it)...

But keep them votes coming! Thanks! rolleyes.gif

#4 fireflier

fireflier

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 02:15 AM

You ought to try geniusalz MXM skinner...Very thorough GUI, hell, if you can make those pics up..can't see why you can't take the 20 mins to run them thru the skinner..check out the MXM page or AXS for the proggy.

#5 Xzigx

Xzigx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:Varies by day
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:52 PM

I'll put these skins together if you simply send me the artwork. just let me know and I don't want any money.

#6 Nickelo

Nickelo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:17 PM

Has anyone done this yet? I really like number 1 and I would be absolutely thrilled to see it made into a skin.

#7 NineT9mustang

NineT9mustang

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:21 PM

This topic was moved to "Xbox Media Center", and the skin will be created for XBMC, if there are people that know how to create skins, and want all the picture files for this skin to be created for another dashboard, PM me, I will send all files...

You can see the topic at :

XBMC Topic Now

-NineT9mustang

#8 MasterZ

MasterZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:05 PM

If that first one is made into an MXM skin, I want it. I have played around with xml before, so if you send me the pics I can have a crack at it for free. Just email me JonZenor@gmail.com.

-Edit-
Actually, I think I like the forest one better. Send me those.

Edited by MasterZ, 03 December 2004 - 06:07 PM.

#9 Kazaki

Kazaki

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:15 AM

I would pay to see #1 made into an MXM skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users