Photo

Mad Smurf's Bst ... Make Offers, PM, Email, etc.

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding of course ;)
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:39 AM

Great Refs at bottom of this post and more in replies on this thread. I will start off with things I have for sale or trade and then get into things I am looking for to buy or trade for.

FOR SALE/TRADE:

* Brand NEW Crystal. Brand New Hong Kong Crystal modded Modded with Xenium ICE and changed to NTSC for US play as well as Power Supply. Still has 1.6 motherboard with rebuilt LPC that came with it as well as Samsung Drive. It has a Brand New WD 160 Gig 7200rpm 8mb cache Drive. All modded up with Blue LEDs in controller ports, Power/Reset modded to All Blue LEDs, 80MM Fan with Blue LEDs and Blue LEDs coming out from under the Jewel as well. Comes in brand new Crystal box it came in with all papers and 1 Crystal Controller or 2 depending on Price Offered and can mod those with Blue LEDs as well. All other standard mods as well from CPU thermals etc. Haven't gotten around to pics yet, but can take upon request later.

* BRAND NEW 1.6 XBox. (Brand New, as in not the tiniest scratch, not used DVD drive, everything shiny and new) Modded wih X3 (On/Off for Live), Brand New 160 Gig 7200rpm 8MB cache WD HD, Blue LEDs Everywhere includding behind custom clear jewel and 80mm fan, cables, original box, papers, the works. If you don't like Blue LEDs, I can customize another Brand New 1.6 however you like. More info below on xbox, if you really want pics, I can... but basically it is a Brand new xbox with LEDs, we all know what those look like wink.gif

- Has thermals cleaned and replaced with Arctic Silver compound.
- ATA cable replaced with ATA133 custom cable.
- 80mm Blue LED fan Upgrade.
- Power/Reset switch modded to 7000mcd Blue/Red/Purple LEDs.
- Blue LEDs in controller Ports.
- Brand New Samsung drive.
- Brand New 250 Gig Western Digital 7200RPM 8MB Cache Upgrade.
- Custom Laser Cut Cleared Jewel with Blue LEDs around jewel.
- Super Aladdin Live modchip and 1.6 LPC rebuilt.
- All LEDs in this xbox are 3mm hyper 7000mcd LEDs and very sleek.

That's it I think. Basically this is a Brand New Xbox In Boxes modded up all purty and ready to go. Feel free to send an offer with funds or maybe on trade, depending on what you have. Thanks.

* 2x Pre-Played XBoxes. Used, in good condition, ALL are premodded with Aladdin Advanced XT Lites or Super Aladdin Lives. On/Off modchip for xbox live. Below are pics of a couple of the Preplays I have done in the past... One has 10k mcd white LEDs, with White in in controller ports, Reset Button changed to UV & White, 4 white LEDs in 12v modded fan in back, 8 White LEDs in top under custom Laser Cut jewel. The other is the same, but with Red 7000mcd LEDs. I can custom do anything close to these with different colored LEDs or different Laser Cut Jewels. I can put in whatever size hard drive you want depending on funds or trades. Below the pics is a list of standard mods I perform on all premods and things I can add as well.

White has a laser cut jewel that says mod inside like an intel logo and the red has a laser cut jewel that has xbox written with flames coming off it.

user posted image

More White LED Pics Click Here

user posted image

More Red LED Pics Click Here

- Thermals cleaned and replaced with Arctic Silver compound.
- ATA cable replaced with ATA133 custom cable (Optional).
- Custom 80mm Fan Upgrade with choice of LED Color (Optional).
- Power/Reset switch modded to your choice of LED Colors (Optional).
- LEDs in controller Ports with your choice of LED Colors (Optional).
- Choice of Pot Tweaked Thompson, Pot Tweaked Phillips or Samsung drive.
- Hard Drive sizes: Stock, what I have on hand, or your choice of new drive from store.
- Custom Laser Cut Cleared Jewels with your choice of LED Colors around jewel (Optional).
- LEDs mounted anywhere else you would like for custom lighting of choice.
- Current LED Colors on hand: Blue, Red, UV, Amber, White. Anything else, Ask.
- Anything else custom in mind, just ask.

On Xbox Premods. (Any of the Xboxes can be altered to meet your needs, for example, smaller or larger hard drives, LEDs, any other mods, depending on your Funds or Trades... if you are looking for any certain Xbox parts just ask, I have extras.)

* PC Parts, Etc.

I have a LOT of PC parts at all times as that is what I used to BST. I will have to put together a list later, although that will take time. For now, if you are looking for anything just ask as I may have it. Here are a couple things off the top of my head:

- 2 AMD Athlon 64 CPU/MB combos available. The motherboards are Asus K8vSE and are loaded with features. One of the combos has 2.2GHZ Athlon64 3200+ and the other has Athlon 64 2.0GHZ 3000+ and is fitted in a brand new black Soyo case that comes with KB/Opti mouse and speakers... or I can swap parts around.
- A few Radeons, 8500 64MB and 128MB. A Geforce 3 Ti200 128MB excellent card.
- 5 Port USB 2.0 Cards (NEC)
- Promise TX2 ATA100 PCI Controllers, A LOT of them.
- Soyo KT400 Dragon Black motherboard in box etc.
- About 8 other Athlon XP motherboards/CPUs, just ask.

I have plenty of other PC parts, so if you are looking for anything else, just ask. A couple Shuttle cases as well. I also have DVD burners or just CD burners etc. etc. etc. If you really want pictures of any of the above, feel free to ask.

And for anyone into the Arcade Cabinet scene. I have 4 Japanese Sit-down cabinets that are made of Fiberglass and sheet metal rather than press wood like American cabs. They all have 29" rotatable monitors except one, which has a 41" VGA projection. I also have a very nice refurbished cocktail cabinet that I put a 21" High grade 1600x1200 Kiosk monitor into. They all have quite updated PCs in them, well... for emulation anyway. Lowest being Athlon XP 1800+ 256MB 80Gig, Geforce. There are some very outdated pictures at the main website:

www.mamegame.com

I say outdated as everything has been worked on since those pics from smoked Lexan control panels with neonís under, to Amps with subwoofers, and smoke discoloration painted up to make all cabs look newer. I will try and get some updated pics on them soon. There are way too many things to list on the arcade cabinets and if not a sale, then trade, would take some serious trading, but feel free to ask questions on them or shoot me an offer.

LOOKING FOR:

* Game Cube Games - Mario Cart, Zelda Wind Waker, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Any others, just ask, I may want it.
* Broken Xboxes of course wink.gif Just please be honest with what is wrong with it and we can work out a price.
* Newer Vid Card ATI X800, X800 XT or something close.
* Anything Cool Electronics Wise, PC, gaming, whatever... ask, I may want it wink.gif

That's about it for now. I will try and update this BST as time goes. Thank you VERY much for viewing. You can always email me or get a hold of me with one of the MSG apps below.

* ICQ = 17146982
* AIM = madsmurf22
* MSN = madsmurf22
* Yahoo = madsmurf22

I am logged in 24/7 usually, but not always around or partake in that whole sleep thing every once in a while. You can leave a MSG and I will get back to you as soon as I am back if you are still logged in as well.

REFS
On Sales & Trades, for refs, I have 100+ Ebay Pos with no Negative or Neutral at all. And on Paypal, I have 650+ verified sales that you can check before sending any payment anytime. A well established Paypal account usually gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling when sending money, so you should feel secure knowing that I will not take your cash and run wink.gif Otherwise, I have already bought/sold/traded things here and there from people here in BST a few of which have left feedback on this very BST.

Ebay Feedback, Click Here.

On trades we can secure a cross trade via payment on both sides of Paypal if you wish. In other words, we both send funds in paypal for each others item. That is the way I have always done it in the past and have not had any problems. I have secured some large trades this way as some feedback on this BST says.

Edited by madsmurf, 30 November 2004 - 11:05 PM.

#2 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 05:48 PM

Quick note. It has been brought to my attention that the pics are not loading for some people. Those of you who it's not loading for.... sorry, I just put a trouble ticket into my hosting provider and will see what comes back on that, otherwise I need to look for another temp hosting for my pics. In the meanwhile, if you can not view the pics and would like to, drop me an email and I will reply pics back to you.

Regards,
mS

#3 reneauds

reneauds

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:21 PM

how much are they?

#4 tarheelsnipe

tarheelsnipe

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:16 PM

free bump and positive feedback for madsmurf!! Made a $500 purchase from him. Delivered in 2 days. Great communication, great packaging, and great delivery time. Couldn't ask for a better seller!!

#5 mike96sc2

mike96sc2

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:11 PM

Would you trade a new factory sealed copy of Visual Studio.net 2003 Developer for one of the modded xboxes?

#6 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:22 PM

reneauds - sorry, I know it's a long read as I like to write a lot, but it's in there... I am kind of new to selling premods so not sure exactly what to ask on them. I know what I paid and put into it though. So for now, please make some honest offers be it funds or trade.

mike96sc2 - I really have no use for Visual Studio.net 2003 Developer, but thanks for the offer. If you have anything else in my Looking For List, let me know.

#7 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 07:18 PM

Bump...

#8 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 04:14 AM

Just Added...

* New, just finished up. Plain jane xbox in good condition, modded with aladdin advanced 32. Simple On/Off mod for xbox live. Has a 160 Gig in there. Will add more info soon as I might mod this one up with extras as well like LEDs, Paint, whatever. You can always get me to do something custom for you.

Also, Still Looking for 2x 1.6 Power Supplies. Thanks 2 All.

#9 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:33 PM

Bump

#10 kingb123

kingb123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:41 AM

I'm very interested in the white pre-mod and and regular looking pre-mod. I also am new to this so I have no idea what it should cost. Can you give me a ballpark? $200? I really have no idea.

#11 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 01:04 PM

Well, actually, I already sold the White Box for $400 local but I am making another one just like it but with brighter LEDs. As for the Plain Xbox, I already had a $250 shipped offer. Thanks much though. PM Sent as well.

#12 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:57 PM

Bump?

#13 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:51 AM

Edited a few things in the things I am looking for list up top. Also, added a bunch of stuff in PC Stuffs, will add more there tomorrow. Also, Someone IM'd me on AIM about the Halo Xbox and a trade and my Power Backup ate it in the middle of the conversation. Please MSG me back, I want those SATA Hard Drives & PC3200 RAM wink.gif Thanks All.

#14 tarheelsnipe

tarheelsnipe

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:22 PM

hey, my pm isn't working so I'll post here. your psu's and phillips dvd drive are in the mail as of 10am today. Sent USPS priority.

free bump since my pm isn't working.

#15 swiss

swiss

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:32 PM

do you have any cards with video capture. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users