• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HitmanJuggalo

HitmanJuggalo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:49 PM

ok, so every once in a while i'll come across a game that the cinematics are pretty choppy and some times the sound is out of sync.. example: Hitman 2, Hitman: Contracts, NHL 2004 (the commentary is very off) and just recently that i blew up and decided i need help was fable.. the thing takes like 5 minutes to load, then the sound is very choppy, then i'll usually get a "disc is dirty or damaged" screen.. this happens a variety of different brands of DVD-R's, and im hoping this isnt the case (cuz i just bought a 50 spindle of these kind of dvdrs and i dont want them to be wasted)

im on the oldest you probably heard enigmah chip, i've had it for like 2 years, but someone chipped it for me

im code illiterate so i havent flashed my bios ever.. which may be a cause of this but i dont know, and i dont wanna have to fuck around with that if i dont have too..

if anyone has any suggestions or can help me with this it would be GREATLY appreciated!

(also could someone post a link explaining what a bios does smile.gif )

i hope i can get a better response on here then on irc cuz all they do is laugh... BULLIES!!!! peace out!

#2 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:54 PM

Your playing from dvd drive? or hard drive. If its your dvd drive, what kind do you have. The may be going out.

#3 shallow1

shallow1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 10:46 PM

IME, choppiness means you need to burn to more compatible media.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users