• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Duff

The Duff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 08:19 AM

Ok I am a compleate newb, but I recently got a Xbox Emulator and tried putting a Xbox CD in the Cdrom drive, it's not a dvd drive but after reading a post about hooking up the XBOX to the computer I would just like to know if anyone had a link to a tutorial on how to do it.
As long as it doesnt involve opeining up the XBOX because ours has a mental problem, so we want to keep the warinty untill we get it fixed.
So if anyone knows how to hook the XBOX up to the computer could you please tell me?

#2 froescheD

froescheD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 08:58 AM

maybe i'm wrong but maybe not

so. in my point of view you need a mod in order to connect the box with your pc - which means you have a problem if you don't like to open your xbox.

#3 zipx

zipx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 12:30 PM

you should start reading up on some tutorials right here on this site.. or even the search option in these forums

#4 The Duff

The Duff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 03:24 AM

Well, what I'm trying to do is get the files off the xbox cd so I can play the games with the rom.
So, is there a special programme or would I need a modded XBOX to even get the files onto my computer?

#5 firefalcon

firefalcon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 03:31 AM

jester.gif First of all it is pretty aparent that you really didn't do any read, beacause all of your information is incorrect. One, xbox games are on DVDs not CDs, and this being said, a DVD drive in a pc can't read them. Two, there is no such thing as a xbox emulator they can't even make a halfway decent N64 emulator. jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users