18 replies to this topic

#1 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:29 PM

sorry i didn't realize thos forum was here a few months ago when a lot of you needed pso cheats, anyways nop2k1's site is down and i guess my site is the only one around with a large array of cheats, seeing as how i made a lot of them. 14 new possibilities have been made known to the public, you can find it at http://snowfox.biz if you need help with anything you can pm me here, or post in the reply.

#2 * illusion *

* illusion *

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 October 2004 - 04:35 PM

I can't believe you still play....isnt it boring anymore?

#3 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:03 AM

i cant believe you still try and put others down, and i dont still play, but i still do maintain my website because people ask me to, and send donations so i continue to do so.

#4 * illusion *

* illusion *

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:35 PM

I'm not putting you down I am just sayin its boring now.

Be easy Mr. Pflanz.

Edited by * illusion *, 14 October 2004 - 09:44 PM.

#5 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (* illusion * @ Oct 14 2004, 10:38 PM)
I'm not putting you down I am just sayin its boring now.

Be easy Mr. Pflanz.

from what i remember, you would always put people down, and think you were so cool with editing words in the xbe, or back on dreamcast using other peoples stuff, not special, and i dotn see a post by Mr. Pflanz., was it deleted?

#6 * illusion *

* illusion *

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 01:59 AM

You don't know David L Pflanz?

#7 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:15 AM

should i?

#8 the_devil73

the_devil73

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:36 PM

IMPORTANT: FOR THE HACKED OFFLINE JAPANESE XBE, THE LINE IS 202190

Thx snowf00x

#9 NuRi

NuRi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 02:23 AM

Yo snow who is this guy you all ways talk about nop2k1 and what is his name pronounced?

#10 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 05:45 AM

nop, (like mop,) then 2001. and he has made some of the files i provide on my site. the ones that were hosted on thai.com he made. since he doesnt have a computer he couldnt log into his webspace, and its become inactive so ill need to rehost those files onto my website.

#11 CJ225

CJ225

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 11:22 AM

Snowfox,I was curious as how to add % to weapons thru editing....I'm amazed at all the stuff you've done,good work btw,but I'm unable to find any info on this.Have any sites,or tutorials on it?

#12 captainhowdy1011

captainhowdy1011

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:17 PM

too bad brooms site isnt up anymore

i dont play anymore, but it was a great resource

#13 TMG8

TMG8

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Interests:well guess you need to ask to find out

Posted 07 November 2004 - 07:04 PM

laugh.gif ha well guess what you can count on me, il always be here to put down the old pso players. pso sucks dont waist your money

and guess what i checked my links and nop2k1s site is still up heres the link http://www.psoxbox.alturl.com/

and ps. you need to get off that pso junk snowfox, its like a lifetime social death trap, i waisted 2 or more years in that on dc and a month or two on the xbox its junk.

peace

#14 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (TMG8 @ Nov 7 2004, 08:07 PM)
laugh.gif ha well guess what you can count on me, il always be here to put down the old pso players. pso sucks dont waist your money

and guess what i checked my links and nop2k1s site is still up heres the link http://www.psoxbox.alturl.com/

and ps. you need to get off that pso junk snowfox, its like a lifetime social death trap, i waisted 2 or more years in that on dc and a month or two on the xbox its junk.

peace

At the time of this post his site had been down for a month, it is back up now. My site has more cheated. You can take your hate elsewhere; maybe you could have read this whole post before you made a very ignorant comment. I don't play pso anymore, even on my main page i state that pso has been declining. I also doubt that any people are planning to buy pso since it has been out for so long, everyone who probably still plays it has been playing it. Now im going to comment on how terrible you spelling is. "donít waist your money" and "i waisted 2 or" judging by this, I can assume that you are 14 years old or younger, possibly 15 at the very most. Phantasy Star Online was a great game, it still is if you havenít played it to death. I admit, cheating did ruin it a bit, mainly with the making items and so on. If it were up to me I would have never released how to make items, that was nop2k1's mistake. Anyways you shouldn't hate on people for playing a video game that you once played, theyíre free to do what they want, if they find it fun, why should you care? It their choice, not yours. I suggest that you dont reply, if you do, note that if you do, it will make you look even worse than you do now. Especially after I make a comment or 2 on it.

#15 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:06 AM

which just got larger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users