• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Trano

Trano

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:44 AM

I softmodded my 1.6 XBox by hotswapping and using xboxhdm to install UDE2. I just got a new 60 gig harddrive and have softmodded it as well, and I want to rebuild my origional harddrive to the factory defaults.

Is there anywhere I can get the origional files? This was my first time and I forgot to back them up when I first hotswapped.

#2 azrm2k

azrm2k

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:29 AM

You said you used xboxhdm to install UDE2 right? Well use that to rebuild a new xbox hard drive. If you made backups of your original C and E folders you can use those or just put a fresh 4920 dash in there from Slayers Auto Install.

#3 Trano

Trano

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:15 PM

Thats the problem, I forgot to make backups of them. Does SlaYers include a default dash and all the files for it? If so, which files are they?

#4 Angerwound

Angerwound

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:45 PM

The latest version of slayer contains Dashboard 5960. Older versions contain 4920 and 4034. Slayer's can't be found in the usual places such as XBINS or X-S since it contains MS Copyright materials. If you happened to delete your dashboard files then I would suggest grabbing the files from a friends box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users