#1 Albino

Albino

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:13 PM

I posted a thread in the newbie chat about this proble seeing as it's a busy forum, but nobody seems to have had these problems. An seeing as this is an M$ based forum somebody should have an idea of my problem.

I have an upgraded hard drive with M$ 4920 dash on C:, and tHclite on F:, Ican't copy music on to my hard drive anymore, everytime i try to make a new soundtrack it says that ther may not be enough room on the hard drive, but i have over 4Gb on the E: partition and i haven't stored any apps on there. My frien has the same problem, the methods used for upgrading hard drives were Xenium os 2, and unleash-x boot disk, could these cause problems. I'm about ready to reformat using my Evox disk.

Any help would be great.

#2 Albino

Albino

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:10 PM

Right i'm pretty sure that its something wrong with the method i used for formatting the hard drive, xenium os 2.0 was known to have bugs in the hard drive formatting section, and i'm not sure about unleash-x, i'm going to try formatting it again using the evox installer disk i made but i'm going to use a different bios for the formatting because it could be possible that the partition tables within the bios are corrupt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users