#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:37 AM

You bought something from http://www.consolesource.com?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 Shayde

Shayde

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:45 AM

I thought the site was horrible. From reviews I've read elsewhere I've heard its hit or miss.

I ordered HDLoader from them about a month ago. Paid $8 for express 5 day shipping, and they had a "shipped in 24 hours" policy. It took a total of 11 business days to get my package. I emailed them a few times and it took over 3 days to respond. I also, asked for a refund on my shipping, but they never sent me a message back.

Sorry, don't have my Order # anymore.

#3 BTwrestle04

BTwrestle04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:05 AM

I ordered an Xecuter 3 chip from consolesource.com on October 12. The chip arrived to my house on October 19. Shipping was a little slow, but consolesource.com ships from Canada, so i wasn't expecting it to be too quick. The shipment tracking they give you doesn't really update too often, but I have no complaints. I give them an A for their service and would be quick to use them again. If anyone has any doubts about consolesource.com, I assure you they run a good program.

#4 enoh

enoh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:38 PM

Order #18686

I ordered an X3 from consolesource.com and I got everything I ordered but it took awhile for the order to go, about 3 days compared to the 24 hours they tell you, and I paid extra for the priority shipping that ended up taking longer than the cheaper UPS Ground would have. Overall I'd give them a neutral rating because the mod chip I got worked great but it just took longer than advertised.

#5 killerbootsman

killerbootsman

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:sports music xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:55 PM

blink.gif i ordered a chip 3 weeks ago still havent got it, not replied to my emails, no tracking number. this is a bummer

#6 JSR1954

JSR1954

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 02:17 PM

ODERED X3 PRO SWITCH ON 12/11/04 USED AMEX ORDER #25312 WEB SITE SAYS IT WAS SHIPPED EMAILED THEM 5 TIMES WITHOUT ANY RESPONCE WILL CHARGE BACK CREDIT CARD I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS IN CANADA AGAIN DEAL WITH CONSOLESOURCE.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK

#7 JSR1954

JSR1954

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 02:25 PM

ORDERED X3 PRO SWITCH #25312 ON 12/11/04 WEB SITE SAID SHIPPED HAVN'T RECEIVED AS OF 1/16/05 USED AMEX WILL CHARGE BACK EMAILED THEM 5 TIMES FOR INFORMATION BUT NO REPLIES I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ANY CANADIAN COMPANIES AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK

#8 guyin916

guyin916

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:56 AM

i'm fortunate that i didn't need my goods by christmas.. this place does not answer their phones, return emails, and i might find out that don't check their paypal email (filed a complaint with paypal).. they guaranteed the good by christmas, but got to my front door december 29th. i asked for a refund on shipping, and now i'm going to ask for a 3-4 dollar credit for not including a new flash for 1.6+ xbox's and rebuild board. shady canadians, i swear!

#9 xxnolif3xx

xxnolif3xx

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:21 AM

Ordered Xenium Ice solderless, came about a week in a half. Never shipped tracking number and never responded to emails. Other than that things were good.

#10 jett21k

jett21k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:42 PM

i ordered a chip from these people a while back ago. this place offers free shipping. i got the xenium chip for $60 shipped. the chip is legit. took a week and a half to get here though but i guess its ok since they ship from canada.

#11 babyblu

babyblu

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:30 PM

I have order from them many times in the pass (psx days) and they were great but my experience with them since I have beeen doing xboxes (xmas time) has not been great. They shipped a package to the wrong location and blamed it on canada post and never gave me any refund. I had to file with VISA to get me money back. I also had I bad chip and a broken ps2 boot disc and I never received a return #. It is true that they never answer the phone I call 20 or 30 times to place the last order I placed with them. The only reason I was dealing with them they are located in my hometown (Oshawa Ontario) but no more.

#12 ifitzgerald

ifitzgerald

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:30 PM

My friend ordered an X-bit from them, and our experience (I'm the one modding his Xbox) has been horrible. Just this morning I started a topic in the X-bit forum:
Computer Won't Detect X-bit, PC says X-Bit is drawing too much power

I think they're just trying to slow down the RMA process until after the 30-day return policy expires.

I'd stay away from them if you can.

#13 nuebien

nuebien

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

The website screwed up and said transaction failed. I went through the process again and it went through ok. The next day I get an email saying that both orders are shipping. I call them, got answer, dude tells me he is sorry but they allready have shipped. So now I have 2 orders coming.. or do I. I made the mistake of choosing the US mail for shipping. No tracking. It said on their site 7-15 days. It has now been 42 days and I have recieved nothing. I sent them an email after email and all I get is excuses and lies. One email actually said:

ConsoleSource.com received your 2 orders on Oct. 4. As it states at ConsoleSource.com, please allow 24 hours to process your order. Your Credit Card Issuer notified us that you had placed 2 transactions less than 1 hour apart and wanted to know why? They told us not to ship your orders untill we could verify the validity of your orders. Once this was done, your orders were ready to ship. However, now it was Canadian Thanksgiving. CanadaPost was closed down for the holiday. Therefore your order was shipped on Tues. Oct. 11. The package should have been delivered no later than Nov. 1, as that was the 15th business day.

Um.. the only reason there were 2 orders is because of their website failure. And like I said, I called them the next day and they said it was allready shipped.

You have been warned.

Order # 43990

#14 msubullyfan

msubullyfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:53 AM

I ordered a Xenium ICE from consolesource.com last Thursday. Their Web site listed the item as "In Stock". According to their terms and conditions, any item listed in stock will be shipped within 24 hours and I should receive an e-mail with a tracking number.

On Monday, I hadn't heard from them, so I tried to call their toll-free number. I got a busy signal all day long. They had a link on their Web site for a "live chat". So, I clicked on it and waited for over an hour until someone named "Clare" told me that they were waiting on the solderless adapter to arrive and that it would ship on Tuesday morning. Later yesterday, someone named Jeff responded to a service ticket that I submitted on their site and said that it was backordered and would ship later than what Clare told me.

So, I tried to call today to get a clarification/update on my order status. Again, I got a busy signal all day long and never got through. I also tried the live chat again, but for over 2.5 hours, all the chat window told me was that everyone was busy and someone would be with me.

So, I checked out awierdguy's Xbox Chop Shop and it said he had the chip and adapter in stock. I sent him an e-mail asking about it, and within 10 minutes he responded saying that he did, in fact, have it in stock. So, I ordered it from him and it will ship via 2-3 day Priority Mail tomrrow and should be in my hands in time for me to install this weekend.

It isn't the flashiest site, but the guy who runs http://www.xboxchopshop.com is LEGIT and he's VERY HELPFUL!

#15 KassieDog

KassieDog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:04 PM

Looks like I may have forgot to include some information about my order from Console Source.
The order date was 11/10/05, the item was DMS4 Lite ModChip and the order number was 99032. I couldn't find a way to modify my last post on my opinion of Console Source to add this informatio. Please feel free to cut and paste this information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users