• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thespeedracer

thespeedracer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:45 PM

I followed the instructoins step by step from teamavalaunch.com and im using an executer 2.3b pro, I renamed avalaunch's default.xbe to avalaunch.xbe and renamed evoXdash.xbe to evox.xbe and rebooted. Now my xbox boots to the MSdashboard (and i cannot FTP into the xbox). What can i do to correct this issue to get back to evolutionX?

Or can I just put evolutionX onto a dvd, and make it a boot up disk then FTP back into the xbox and rename the files?

Thanks!

Edited by thespeedracer, 13 October 2004 - 08:12 PM.

#2 nolem

nolem

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:34 PM

IMO the easiest way would be to burn a slayers disc, install evox from and all the apps, then copy the ava files to C, where the MS dash and Evox xbe is. then rename the avalaunch.xbe to what ever the evox xbe is. and then it should boot straight to ava.

#3 thespeedracer

thespeedracer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:33 PM

FIXED using slayer 2.6... Once I booted with the disc I was then able to FTP back to the xbox and correct the file names.....

Thanks for the slayer suggestion NOLEM

#4 Sabu

Sabu

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:57 AM

Im having the same problem. I tried to burn slayers 2.6 to a CDRW using alcohol 120% and when I load my xbox, it just goes to the dashboard... what can I do? I need to get back into my xbox!!

#5 thespeedracer

thespeedracer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 01:32 AM

I can NEVER get my xbox to read CD-R/RW media so I burned the slayer 2.6 disc to a DVD-R using Nero 6. If you dont have a DVD burner you might want to look into one now... the prices have really dropped (newegg.com).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users