DBG

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:20 PM

Hey guys. First off, just installed Xenium ICE (using solderless adaptor, feel free to mock, but I trust myself as much with soldering electronics as I do to stay sober in the netherlands), it was very painless (HD OS upgrade boinked, worked fine via CD, love that fail-proof system). I am going to go back and plug in the ext. wires that will allow me to use the external LED board, and was j/w if it was okay to place the ground wire (washer + black wire) under the solderless adaptor/screw. Also just learned that you must disable "show hidden files" when using ftp clients (FlashFXP in this case) and Xenium's FTP server or it confuses the server and it ends up showing blank directories. Thanks!

#2 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:16 PM

Yes that ground will work. Im not sure what you mean about disableing show hidden files b/c i never did nothing like that and I can ftp into my box no problem.

#3 DBG

DBG

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:20 PM

Well by default it's turned off, so most people wouldn't notice. For some reason, I had it turned on (use the same account with EvoX, which wasn't bothered by this). All it does is change the list command, it's really not needed for xbox at all, but if anyone is seeing blank directories, this may be why. Also thank you for the reply =).

Edited by DBG, 14 October 2004 - 07:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users