#1 SantaClaus

SantaClaus

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:14 AM

Anyone interested in a softmodded xbox with a 160Gig HDD and a Samsung dvd drive? I'm looking to sell or trade it. It works great and I will take pics or will show a live video on yahoo messenger of it booting up. And to the guy I done a case mod for, its done.

Well, after reading the reviews on the thin PS2, I don't want one. But I'll sell the XBox for $250.00 and I'll include the stock hdd as well. Fuck Paypal, I no longer accept that as Payment but I'll accept Western Union & I can ship off the xbox that same day payment is made. Once again, pics or video can be shown of the xbox booting up or with a piece of paper on the xbox with any person's name on it just to prove I ain't bluffing.

Edited by SantaClaus, 16 October 2004 - 09:25 AM.

#2 PalmOlive

PalmOlive

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:45 AM

i want the hard drive....... the one i got from another member here didn't work

#3 luv2trade24

luv2trade24

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:38 AM

PalmOlive take me off your refs list,you have nothing pending with me,you no showed on our meeting for our deal

#4 madsmurf

madsmurf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding of course ;)
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:44 PM

Palm Olive - Hey, not sure why you have me on your Signature as pending as well? I just don't like being under a decision of good or bad, especially since we have nothing pending. Others it seems have the same opinion. Last I heard from you, you were verifying your paypal account or something. So if you could take me off your list, I would appreciate it please. Thanks much. PM Sent as well.

Santa Clause - Why no paypal? It's just that Western Union is more of a risk to people sometimes. Maybe COD or some other payment option? Free Bump anyway wink.gif Thanks.

Edited by madsmurf, 16 October 2004 - 02:45 PM.

#5 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:51 AM

PalmOlive is a scammer. He took my hard drive and never sent me my xbox. Stay away from him. He will probably just change his user name in these forums so if anyone asks you to send to owensboro,ky or uses the shipping name Wendy Stalling stay away. He has the ball to list me as pending after he recieved a 160 gig HD from me and never sent me shit.

bump for SC

Edited by sapper, 20 October 2004 - 01:02 AM.

#6 2000lowsierra

2000lowsierra

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:12 PM

Not trying to whore the thread but SantaClaus What's the deal with the stuff I ordered. I haven't seen or heard anything about them. My money has been sent and I have not heard anything from you since day 1. You have not responded to my e-mails and your never on instatant messanger. $80.00 is not chump change.

#7 danielvuc

danielvuc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 11:10 PM

sorry to bud in, but santa claus, what's the status on the item i ordered? you haven't been answering your pm's or emails, and you told me you'd update me on when it's been shipped... get back to me and let me know the status of my order..

#8 2000lowsierra

2000lowsierra

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (danielvuc @ Nov 4 2004, 05:13 PM)
sorry to bud in, but santa claus, what's the status on the item i ordered? you haven't been answering your pm's or emails, and you told me you'd update me on when it's been shipped... get back to me and let me know the status of my order..

I am begining to worder if something happened. It has been awhile and I haven't heard anything either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users