No replies to this topic

#1 Connavar

Connavar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:24 PM

Hi,
For quite a while now i've been unable to play dvd's on my X-box. The MSDashboard just displays a black screen, and i can't do anything until i eject the dvd then it returns to the usual menu. I've tried DVDx2 and that doesn't play them either, no matter what buttons you push it won't play the DVD, its just the same as the MSDashboard with a black screen.
I know my Drive can read the DVD's as it has no problem playing DVD games, and i can view the movies in XBMC, although as it has no menu its not too usefull. i even went and installed Friendtech Media Center and that played them without a problem, although i can't afford to loose my whole F drive so its not an option to have it installed... My last hope was to try Thc Lite as it says it has its own DVD player built in... but i've had similar problems with that as well.
I've also wiped my X-box using a Slayers disk and reinstalled everything. This didn't help either... I'm at abit of a loss really at what i can do now... Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users