Skin And Setting Question
Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:44 PM
I am very interested in switching to Avalaunch as I think it has alot better options then Evox. Here are my isses, please let me know if you can help me.
1. Can I use my xbox remote while in Avalaunch?
2. Is there an option to have DVD's auto start, but Xbox games not?
3. If the answer to #2 is "NO" how can I make a menu item that says "Play Media from DVD Drive"?
4. Is there any way to have my system temp and my disk space avail. show on the main screen??
4. Is there a way to get rid of the New's feed? I dont keep my Xbox connected to the internet, so I dont think it is needed.
Thanks for all of your help with this.. Sorry if soem of the questions are basic, but I have been messing with this for a few days trying to find a proper skin, I was able to find one skin that looks like it displays this information, however I ahve not been able to test it yet, and really didnt like it all that much other then the features.. it is:
Any help would be greatly apriciated..
Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:59 PM
4(A) not atm, only in settings menues with the graph
4( yes, disable newsfeed
Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:08 PM
So is that screenshot not an actual skin for Avalaunch? How did he show the disk space on it? I am more interested in the disk space then anything else I guess..
Posted 21 October 2004 - 01:39 PM
|QUOTE (Sukodin @ Oct 20 2004, 03:47 PM)|
|4. Is there a way to get rid of the New's feed? I dont keep my Xbox connected to the internet, so I dont think it is needed.|
You can also make your own newsfeed which is stored on your HDD.
Read this topic: http://forums.xbox-s...opic=277757&hl=
My newsfeed is ' Xecuter 3 rocks my box!'
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users