4 replies to this topic

#1 Sabu

Sabu

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:05 AM

Ok. I've tried all that I know. I can load games off the HD no problem. I have aladdin advanced with the latest EVOX(that I know of.) BIOS Evox M8

Thomson drive

When I use my Philips DVD+RW-D01 that came with my dell to burn onto Imation 4x DVD+RW discs, i've tried all methods. Evox just says unknown.

When I burn the same ways on my Pioneer 104 with the latest firmware, the xbox animation with the pink EVOX in the top left loads then it goes to load the game. BLACK SCREEN and it stops there. I can't use the DVD+RW on that, so I'm using APPLE DVD-Rs i believe. Im not sure if that's what they are, but I know they're 1x -R. They were given to me so i'm not sure, and they're just white on the DVD... I've read all the tutorials and followed exactly... but still can't seem to get a working backup. Any ideas? Turned off IGR, didn't do anything either. I have no idea.

#2 Sabu

Sabu

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:22 AM

No one?

#3 thehittmann

thehittmann

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:28 AM

what programs are you using to make the backup

try using different media

#4 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:07 PM

Yeah, you are probably imaging/burning the backups wrong or you aren't using media your XBOX drive likes.

#5 Sabu

Sabu

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:44 PM

nope. did it all like the guides said. I figured it out though. Media works fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users