4 replies to this topic

#1 BGiglio

BGiglio

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:38 PM

Im installing a bunch of stuff and wanted to know how much room i'd need to leave on E to have enough room for the save games for the XBOX games?

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:43 PM

You should leave at least a couple hundred megs. I always try leave around a gig, just to be safe.

#3 Sainticus Supreme

Sainticus Supreme

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:I'm a 23 year old homosexual looking for other homosexual young men in the Hickory/Conover North Carolina area. Will drive further if i like your picture - 1-828-850-7097 - ask for me - Joel Hinson :)<br />www.usadomains.com | http://www.myspace.com/sainticus

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:46 PM

If you add too much on E you will run into errors all over the place, but if you have a seagate hard drive you can format the f partition and gain 2 more gb wink.gif

#4 sepheroth003

sepheroth003

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:53 PM

thats only with the seagate drive? I kept stock HD in mine and I cant eve access the F Drive. So Im putting everything on the E drive. (emulators, roms) If I almost fill the E drive this gunna cause a problem if I dont backup Xbox games onto the HD?

#5 Sainticus Supreme

Sainticus Supreme

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:I'm a 23 year old homosexual looking for other homosexual young men in the Hickory/Conover North Carolina area. Will drive further if i like your picture - 1-828-850-7097 - ask for me - Joel Hinson :)<br />www.usadomains.com | http://www.myspace.com/sainticus

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:10 PM

Well, if you got Seagate hdd and you can't access the F drive it's because you never formatted F wink.gif Also, you may want to change your signature, the admins/moderators may find it bothersome and will cause you harrassment further down the road in here dry.gif

Edited by Sainticus Supreme, 23 October 2004 - 06:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users