• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:00 PM

Hi Everyone

I dont know if i must post here if not i'm sorry

I'm new to the xbox. I read a lot about it on this forum and others. Here my question. i'm a real noob. what i want it to play burn game on my xbox i already got a game and i burn it. My xbox version is 1.6 K:1.0.0.5838.01 and the Dashboard is D:1.00.5659.03 . This xbox got xbox live in it and it a NTFS XBOX. ( i bought this xbox at the pawnshop ). I can read some burn DVD movie and i dont know why but i can. i try the game i burn and i cant play it. Here my question. Can you show me a tutorial where i'm gonna be able to do softmod, hotswap whatever without installing a modchip in it with files i need and how to do all the installation of it. ( i cant find a tutorial on how to put files on the cd with all i need) like i said i'm a complete noob so dont laugh at me. i'm sure this thing if you answer me gonna help many peoples. i'm really desasperate to post a new topic still 4 days i search and search on internet.

I got this equipements

Xbox
Splinter cell
1 dvd controller
1 controller xbox
1 crossover cable
1 screwdriver to open my xbox

Can you really help me if you wanna talk to me on Msn my adress is Mothercarnivore@msn.com

Thx all for the support youll bring to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users