• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cracker Ass Cory

Cracker Ass Cory

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:16 PM

Well recently the DVD drive on my xbox has become extremly picky. I have many used games with a few TINY scratches on them but I can only get 4 out of 20 of my games to work on it. I would store the games on my HD but I dont have a dvd rom on my pc. Can anyone give me some advice on getting the games to play. I was thinking the lense(spelling) might have dust or somthing on it, I know they sell discs for cleaning off the lense but I want to make sure that will work before I go out and buy that, or make sure thats my only option, Id much rather fix it myself if theres a way to do it.

#2 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:23 PM

Not having a dvd on ur pc - relates to putting the games on the xbox hdd, How? I do apologise if I missed something but I cannot see the connection.

Use dvd2xbox to put the games onto the hdd - make sure you use the latest version of it.

Edited by Nightfire-Player, 23 October 2004 - 09:24 PM.

#3 Cracker Ass Cory

Cracker Ass Cory

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:29 PM

oh i thought u ftped the game from your pc to the xbox HD, but is there a way to fix the dvd rom on my xbox? I cant put the games on my xbox if the dvd rom wont read them, know what I mean?

#4 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:31 PM

Well you could always try, after a few attempts it would probably pick it up. As for fixing it i'm not that sure in the long run tho even if it was fixed I guess it could happen again so it could be time to look at another dvd drive for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users