#1 Brix

Brix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:52 AM

Hi there!

Following problem:

I upload a Game with Qwix to my Xbox -> everything fine!
I start the uploaded Game -> Freezing!

I don't know why! Tried with 2 Games... Both aren't working...

Does anyone know why? smile.gif

#2 shudap

shudap

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:XBox, Computers, Cars, Women! <br />Beers, Bitchs &amp; Blunts!
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 02 November 2004 - 01:13 PM

i softmod'd to avalaunch, wsa using qwix all day on the 10gb drive, then i upped to a 120gb drive, copied games via qwix and they all would freeze... solution....

clearing the cache (delete EVERYTHING o on Y, X & Z and even the E: UDATA and TDATA if needed.

Cheers

#3 nheinemans

nheinemans

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 09:30 AM

Same problem here, but it happens on a clean installed 120GB xbox. Using Avalaunch as a dashboard. I'm copying 90GB of games to the disk and all games freeze when started. I already cleared out the XYZ and UDATA/TDATA directories, but that doesn't seem to help....

#4 Teabagius

Teabagius

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE(nheinemans @ Nov 22 2004, 08:36 AM)
Same problem here, but it happens on a clean installed 120GB xbox. Using Avalaunch as a dashboard. I'm copying 90GB of games to the disk and all games freeze when started. I already cleared out the XYZ and UDATA/TDATA directories, but that doesn't seem to help....

View Post

I was wondering if I could bring this thread back to life. I am having the same problem with an ISO that I am trying to push to the box. I have optimized and cross-linked the file and when I load it onto the xbox, it shows up in the F:\Games directory and has the correct icon and everything. When I try to play the game, it executes the initial load screen and hangs on a black screen. Does this simply mean that the ISO wasn't created correctly in the fist place?

#5 onewhoknowsitall

onewhoknowsitall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:48 PM

and you cleared everything in the E:\Cache foler? it also *might* be your bios. i had a problem with DOAU2 freezing and updating to a newer version of my bios fixed it. thats the only game thats had a bios problem for me though. the rest were fixed after clearing the cache on E:\.

#6 mindhaq

mindhaq

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE(onewhoknowsitall @ Mar 24 2005, 12:55 AM) View Post

and you cleared everything in the E:\Cache foler? it also *might* be your bios. i had a problem with DOAU2 freezing and updating to a newer version of my bios fixed it. thats the only game thats had a bios problem for me though. the rest were fixed after clearing the cache on E:\.

Clearing E:\Cache worked like a charm after much misery beerchug.gif

#7 SwivZero

SwivZero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE(mindhaq @ Jan 21 2006, 06:15 PM) View Post

Clearing E:\Cache worked like a charm after much misery beerchug.gif

Ditto for me... You might consider adding this to the Qwix FAQ (I transferred a bunch of games and most would freeze until I tried this)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users