#1 themadsinger

themadsinger

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:32 AM

HI,

I have LMA 2005, and as standard, I was trying to backup the game to my hdd so I can play it from there and keep the original disc safe, but I have come across a problem I have not seen before.

I am using DVD2xbox, started with v.0.5.9 but then also tried with 0.6.0 and get the same problem.

I put the disk in the drive and select to copy to hdd, but when it get to about 5%, it freezes and I have to switch off the xbox.

I thought it might be the disk, but if I ftp to it, I can drag the files direct from the disk to my pc. If I burn them back on a DVDR and try to copy from there to the HDD, it freezes again.

I then thought it might be a problem with my xbox hdd so I tried it on a friends and it does exactly the same thing. Of course, I cannot dump it straight from my pc to my xbox hdd because of the long file name issues.

Is this something which is peculiar to me or have others experienced the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any help

#2 themadsinger

themadsinger

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 08:12 AM

Bump

Anyone?

#3 Osama

Osama

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:14 PM

Why don't you use something like Avalaunch or XCommander to transfer the game to the xbox? Or do you have to use dvd2xbox?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users