#1 wreckhead8

wreckhead8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:27 AM

hii people does anyone know if xpod will be up an running again after many emails to them with no reply in the last fortnite i was wondering if they still will be takeing orders again soon

ones hopes

any one have any news on this id be very thankfull

wreckhead8

#2 Xport1

Xport1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:www.xport1.com<br>Laser Etch Windows
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:05 AM

I am trying to finish up the rest of the xpod orders tonite. Once we are caught up with the current orders we will open the site back up, sometime next week.

#3 wreckhead8

wreckhead8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:18 AM

many thanks for ur reply xport1 im sure alot of people will be very happy to hear this

many thanks

wreckhead8 in the uk

#4 jeeproject

jeeproject

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:29 AM

I think you should read their Ratings / Opinions Thread. It would seem that a few people are having bad custiomer relation problems.

#5 wreckhead8

wreckhead8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:40 AM

mmm intreasting

but there u go new produts always have a few little probs to start with but hopfully thses will iron out an stock of all bits will increase as people start to buy cases i would have said make good sense to plough money generated to buy more stock so
fingers crossed lol jleeproject i keep you informed on dates an things of how long it took to get me one of these beautys in my front room here in the united kingdom

be lucky
wreckhead8

#6 Xport1

Xport1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:49 AM

now that we have all the parts once we get started again there should be a delay unless we get hit with to many orders again. I know you may not no this but we are limited to making only 10-15 cases a day due to the amount of time it takes to cut and etch the xpods.

#7 wreckhead8

wreckhead8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:53 AM

i dont have a problem xport1 all id like to know is will one be here with me in time for xmas to make my boys day id also like to talk about a custom front panel being sent as well

cheers wreckhead8

#8 jeeproject

jeeproject

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (Xport1 @ Oct 29 2004, 10:52 AM)
now that we have all the parts once we get started again there should be a delay unless we get hit with to many orders again. I know you may not no this but we are limited to making only 10-15 cases a day due to the amount of time it takes to cut and etch the xpods.

I dont really like the look of the plexi type cases, but to each his own. I do think it would be neat however if you could mabye do a write-up of the process you take and what is involved. That just seems interesting to me (all the equipment and stuff). You could even show a few pics.

#9 Xport1

Xport1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:09 AM

basically I design everything in corel draw and print it to the laser, which is a big printer that uses a laser instead of ink. smile.gif....I hope to get a new digi cam soon, maybe I can take a small mpg to show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users