• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CamdogXIII

CamdogXIII

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Modding xbox's, building computers.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:18 AM

I ordered a 2.6 and i got it installed but it frags when i turn it on. it came with no Cromwell. tried both banks flash protect off and on nothing. no programmer either if they make on. Please help

#2 AlexNapo

AlexNapo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:25 AM

Fragging rely on a bad d0 connection check it up with the guy who installed for you. It appears that it's no longer making good contact.

#3 CamdogXIII

CamdogXIII

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Modding xbox's, building computers.
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:27 PM

no see i installed it myself and i got all the wires on there perfectly, but the d0 did give a hell of alot of trouble. i soldered it on there but only after trying to solder it on both of the spots(not at once laugh.gif ) and put it all back together but when i turned it on it fraged. the d0 has a solid connection. Any thoughts? Thanks for all replies

#4 8itgreat

8itgreat

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 October 2004 - 09:28 AM

yes set time with chip disabled man...you may have to do this a few times...if the cromwell doesnt eventually come up with chip enabled then its yours soldering...

did the same thing today and came here to let others knows it may not be their soldering and just a quirkie chip ...cause it fragged on me twice...then set time a few times and bam cromwell...flashed it fine with a bios boot disk and all is well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users