• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 virii22

virii22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:31 AM

hello, newbie here, need help with on which chip to go with, i've been looking at the SmartXX v2, Xecuter 3, Xenium ICE and Aladdin LIVE PLUS. i don't care about the price, heres what i am looking for besides playing games, big hdd (200gb), mp3, divx, live play, and an LCD Display would be nice.so if someone could give the pro's and con's on the chips that would be great. Thanks virii22

#2 donkey69

donkey69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:32 AM

go with the Xenium ICE best thing i ever done biggrin.gif

#3 virii22

virii22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:38 AM

Why? see that is what i don't understand between the chip, they all seem the same to me. thanks for the fast reply virii22

#4 donkey69

donkey69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 05:03 AM

the Xenium ICE chip has its own menu you can flash it just by a CD and it has its own ftp sever in it so you dont need to go to the hassel of making a evox boot disc like al the other chips and it has its won hdd upgrade program biggrin.gif trust me its the best thing ever easy as brushing your teeth thats if you have any lol laugh.gif

#5 virii22

virii22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 05:16 AM

donkey69, you seem to know your chips, let me ask you this, what is the big deal with these chips, i mean they all look like they do the same thing? Thanks virii22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users