After Unplugging From Wall, X3 Wont Boot
Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:26 PM
1. started up first time fine, loaded the 1957 live X3 bios fine.
2. unplugged it to move it to a computer to backup the HDD
3. plugged everything back in, start up xbox, powers up (X3 logo and HDD LED on external switch light blue then go off) and the xbox immediatly shuts down.
4. tried booting to M$ dash, pressed both eject/power at the same time...m$ dash boots fine (get the red glowing X3 logo and blinking blue HDD LED on external switch)
5. went to bed after an hour of me and my friend pressing the power button at different speeds trying to get it to turn on.
6. got back up, read some replies to my posts on here and team xecuter's site, so i decided to try again.
7. first tried booting into m$ dash by method stated above...did not work...tried additional 5 times to no luck
8. tried again with pushing the power button at varied speeds, still no luck
9. came here
Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:37 PM
Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:42 PM
i was also told that holding down power/eject gets you to backup, but it just powers up and down then frags.
Posted 30 October 2004 - 03:47 PM
Posted 30 October 2004 - 04:06 PM
Edited by thepeopleschoice, 30 October 2004 - 04:14 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users