dikdiamond

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2004 - 10:35 PM

[COLOR=blue]just wanted to say thank you for this forum and the site in general.i've been reading up on modding my x-box the last few weeks and finished last nite with an install of slayers.your site has been very informative on everything i had questions about,and using the search option was very helpful.it cleared up a few issues i had w/ftp,bios etc.again,thanks alot! biggrin.gif

#2 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:29 PM

It's nice to see a newbie that actually knows what a search button is and even better to find a newbie that knows how to use it lol

Enjoy your modded box and should you run into any problems along the way there is always someone on here that can help.

#3 Dangerously_Cheesy

Dangerously_Cheesy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • Interests:What doesn't interest me? :P

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:31 PM

Good to hear that! Well, now you can take that new knowledge and put it back to good use and help the source wink.gif

#4 dikdiamond

dikdiamond

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:47 PM

i definetly will do my best to help the source.a lot of the questions i had were either already answered in the forum or in the tutorials.all newbs take heed the tutorials are there for a reason lol! they really do work! "not only am i a customer but i'm also a client' jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users