• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 04:21 AM

I have about 200 of the SST29LF020 non-A chips that i got a while back with plans, but because i don't want to have an example made of me and go to jail for selling mod chips... and because they are just sitting around collecting dust.. and becuase i need to pay for my rent and i'd like some food.. i'll sellem.. I've put a couple of chips togeather and they work great so they are definately compatible with the cheapmod style mods. I'm thinking $6 per chip shiped within the US.. and no i won't sell all 200 to one person only a couple per person.. i couldn't get a quantity less that a few hundred when i bought them. fuckit $11 for 2 shipping included I also have a few of the sockets for them $7 if u want it with a socket. email me if your interested.

gabotrance@hotmail.com

PS these are blanker than blank, don't ask me to program them.. i'm trying to wash my hands of these things and any legal action resulting from them.

#2 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 04:38 AM

ohh yeah i almost forgot.. i like making deals too.. so prices are negotiable.. and im down for trades too... i need a new dvd drive for my xbox so if someone has a spare or one of the fully functional replacements (that can read originals) i'd trade ya a number of chips

#3 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 November 2004 - 04:40 AM

ygpm , any refs?

#4 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:00 AM

any ref'S? What ya mean?? if i was gonna rip someone off it would be for more than a few bucks.. hell u can come to my house and pick it up if ur in the ATX area.. and if u wanna pay fer ebay fees i'll do it through ebay so ebay will cover ur ass.. how bout this i'll sell one for $3 shipped ... one and only one to the first person who email's me bout this.. then they can verify that they got it.. and that i got them.. i know its hard to trust anyone but that sounds like a reasonable offer to show that im not full of shit

ps what ya mean "ygpm?"

Edited by gabox, 01 November 2004 - 05:01 AM.

#5 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (gabox @ Nov 1 2004, 06:03 AM)
any ref'S? What ya mean?? if i was gonna rip someone off it would be for more than a few bucks.. hell u can come to my house and pick it up if ur in the ATX area.. and if u wanna pay fer ebay fees i'll do it through ebay so ebay will cover ur ass.. how bout this i'll sell one for $3 shipped ... one and only one to the first person who email's me bout this.. then they can verify that they got it.. and that i got them.. i know its hard to trust anyone but that sounds like a reasonable offer to show that im not full of shit

ps what ya mean "ygpm?"

ok ok. calm down. ygpm=you got pm, about the dvd drive.

#6 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:09 AM

im calm.. i just like typing a lot...hehe
btw offer still stand to first taker...
and ygpm too dude.

thanx for the clerification on yet another abbreviation to add to my vocabulary.

#7 blueinfinity

blueinfinity

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:55 AM

haha i got a sammy dvd drive. make me an offer pm me.

#8 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 06:30 AM

OFFER HAS BEEN TAKEN.. sorry.. i GUESS cuz I'm such a nice guy i can sell 1 to the next buyer for $4.. next one after that $5 then its staying at $6.. but i might change my mind... hehe well yeah anyway the $3 got claimed...

#9 gabox

gabox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 04:40 PM

$4 and $5 offer still standing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users