Photo

ATTENTION: Solution For Xbox Live Bannings

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Poll: I Tested This EXACT Procedure And It Rendered:

I Tested This EXACT Procedure And It Rendered:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 TECbox

TECbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 November 2004 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (X-iRuZ @ Nov 8 2004, 01:13 AM)
TEC what did u do to get your xbox unbanned 1st time round

As I stated in my post, I got a new eeprom, and new hdd. But the unbanning only last for a day. MS must be getting something else off the xbox, or is something tied to the GT.
On my second xbox, I will sign up with a new GT once I finish off the single player campaign sometime tomorrow.

#62 supernewbie

supernewbie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 03:14 PM

hey i wanna get the two extra gigs of the stock sea gate hdd u can get by formatting the
F drive. do u think ms could see something different with the hdd and ban me??? thanx in advance biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

#63 Natooken

Natooken

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:05 PM

I am not in clear or I don't think I am, not untill after Nov 9th, but as of right now I have a 31 hour success. I did the stock HDD/Old-Flagged GT. I hope that M$ does not up the security again during and after Nov 9th, but it is anybodies guess.

#64 solid7x2

solid7x2

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:17 PM

Im hoping the same thing... but if all else fails, im prepared to rip out my large hd and chip, returning to stock for H2... its going to be the only game ill play for the next few months anyways....

#65 CloakedHunter

CloakedHunter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

I found this link in another thread. I decided to post it here just because it agrees exactly to what I have been saying for the past three weeks. Just a little extra proof.

http://www.smartxx.c.../modsonlive.jpg

#66 X-iRuZ

X-iRuZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:13 PM

this basically means every1 with a bigger hard drive is screwed

correct me if im wrong

Edited by X-iRuZ, 08 November 2004 - 06:15 PM.

#67 solid7x2

solid7x2

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:38 PM

If you read the rest of the post that the jpg came from, it basically says that it is BS, and only speculation. All signs seem to currently say large hard drives are fine until the initial ban... that is unless M$ unleashes a new banning system with the launch of h2, which is only hours away now... and in my opinion it is possible but not very likely.

Edited by solid7x2, 08 November 2004 - 06:40 PM.

#68 the_bond

the_bond

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:58 PM

Ok guys i dont know but i never voted in this thread. It says that i have. Anyways, the thread really works for me and instead of 3, the vote should be 4. If u guys read my previous thread when i got my stock HDD in and used a new Eeprom. Initially i was using some new GT and thought i would use my original in a few days time to check if the step 4 works or not. The news is that even after one day of my old GT back on this HD i m not banned YET! Most of the ppl who did get banned again by using old GT took 24 hours. Its been more than that.
Now wat i did my HD was, got the old stock one out and formatted it with factory settings. C drive havin what it should have, E drive with default directories, CACHE (i guess), UDATA and TDATA. I got evoxdash.xbe on F drive and m booting it from that if the chip is switched on. I made sure that there wasnt anything suspecious saved on my saved games, so checked it using MS dash and removed it. Since i really wanted XBL i dont have anything on my F drive yet. i guess i would rather use swapping HD for my future use of applications. I might use my old eeprom again while doing that.
So far i m on and hopefully i'll stay on.

Cheers!!

#69 qck

qck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:55 PM

Noob question here.
do i need to use slayer 2.6. I only have 2.0
Also i've never used any of the auto installers before. Do they do anything special or are they just easy to use?

#70 GamezMan

GamezMan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:49 AM

TECbox, no wonder u got banned, u used the same flagged GT with a big hdd, the 1st post does say u need a new GT if ur putting in a big hdd...

X-iRuZ, as long as ur friiends GT has never been banned it will be fine...

the_bond  i never voted in this thread. It says that i have.

Hey me too i was 1 of the 1st to get back online but i have not voted here but it says i have

Hey CloakedHunter, u need to edit ur 1st post, it seems ppl cant seem to see the part about u need a new GameTag IF ur putting in a big hdd and add a few more points ppl keep missing and in big letters so they cant miss it ...

qck try it, if u get a c and e and it all works ok like a none chipped xbox then it will work (back up ur current c and e just in case it dont work, )

#71 kj1424

kj1424

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 02:39 AM

I just got a new eeprom and switched my hd with a friend that isnt planning on playing live......
I read all the stuff about GT and need a little more info on that...
Do i need to get a new accout i.e. pay more money for live...or how do I go about this...

#72 Natooken

Natooken

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:18 PM

I am going to say I have a big Success, even though I voted?. I have been on live for
60 hours, extensive play through Live with Halo 2 (retail wink.gif ).

I Followed the steps EXACT, using the stock/old (banned 3 times) gamer tag.

NOTHING is on my HDD, I currently swap my HDD when I need too. Taking very damn safe precausions to prevent a ban. I'd just like to reiterate how following EVERY STEP OUTLINED will WORK. Getting Unbanned is not a pic and choose proccess anymore sad.gif.

Thank you very much CloakedHunter, GamezMan, A.Z.BESTŪ, and miggidy.

#73 StefanProdan

StefanProdan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:40 PM

I have put in my original stock hard drive that has evox installed in the C partition, with apps and games on E and nothing on F.

I have put a new EEPROM on it. It is the exact same hard drive that came witih the Xbox, but it does have Evox and some stuff on it.

I really really hope it won't get banned. I guess we'll see.

#74 LunchboxDom

LunchboxDom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:25 AM

This needs to bumped because it is the best thing out there right now. I'm trying it as soon as I can find an EEprom.

#75 solid7x2

solid7x2

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:05 AM

I have an old western digital 13 gig that i was gonna try and put in my xbox...

I slayered It, but I get service error if i try to turn off mod chip
Im almost positive this is because the drive is not locked.
Are there some hard drives that cant be locked? pretty sure the answer is yes, some cant be locked, but looking for conformation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users