• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Muck9

Muck9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:05 PM

On my modded xbox theres nothing like Slayer or EvolutionX and I want to make back ups of my games how do I do this? (using FTP

Also, what do I do if I get Evolution X? Burn an ISO and put it into my xbox or put a bios in it? Im confused

How do I make back ups without EvoX or Slayer using FTP?

Thanks

#2 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:21 PM

You can't make backups (FTP) without modifying your dash in some way. Slayers is definitely the way to go man. It should already be in ISO format. Simply put it in your XBOX and it will boot up and give you the option to format your HD, agree to it (since you have the stock HD, it will be the E:\ partition) and it will format and install Slayers on your HD and a whole bunch of other cool apps that come in very handy (ie XBMC, DVD Region Free). The latest version is V2.6. So make sure you get that one.

#3 Muck9

Muck9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:22 PM

Am I allowed to ask where to get it?

Do I need bios or anything else?

Formatting? So everything will be deleted from HDD?

#4 Kafluke

Kafluke

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:35 PM

dude, your noobness astounds me. Hit the tutorials section of the main site and read through the newbie guides before asking in the forums

#5 hockeyguy

hockeyguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:43 PM

Yeah.. your best bet would be to learn some more, because someone is going to assume you know something and they are going to neglect to give you some bit of information that will be important. Knowledge will set you free.

#6 Muck9

Muck9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:05 PM

So can anyone help?

#7 hockeyguy

hockeyguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:10 PM

Yes... you can. Read a little. You said your box was modded... does it have a chip? It probably has a bios. You can find a lot of apps and things at the usuals places...xbins... search for it.

I strongly recommend you read and search and read some more... there is a lot of information and a lot of people willing to help, but if you are not willing to help yourself you will increase your chances of messing something up. Not trying to be mean... just leveling with you.

Edited by hockeyguy, 05 November 2004 - 07:10 PM.

#8 Muck9

Muck9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:16 PM

I have read and I have a BIOS and I need Slayer where do I get it?

I then create iso using Craxtion then burn to disc but I duno what files to do and what to do after that

#9 hockeyguy

hockeyguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:32 PM

Slayers

check this site out.

And seriously... you should read more. I know you want it to work and you want it now...but you will appreciate having the knowledge later.

You shouldnt need to create an iso of Slayers as it should already be in that format.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users