• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ssjgoku24

ssjgoku24

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:43 AM

Alright my Xbox slowly stoped reading games and things then one time it showed this message says
"your xbox requires service. Please call Xbox Customer support."
and in many other languages, while the led on the open button goes red and green.
I've been looking all day for a way to fix this sad.gif but cant find one other than to replace the motherboard and the hard drive. I called customer support and they just wanted me to send it in to get fix, but i dont wanna wait forever to get it back. Please someone give me some help. biggrin.gif

#2 A@ron

A@ron

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:05 AM

it is most likely HDD related, is there an error code number in the top left?

#3 ssjgoku24

ssjgoku24

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:45 PM

No there is no error code and right now im trying to reformat the hard drive but i cant do this without a password. dry.gif And of course i dont know that password to unlock it. Do you know of anyway that i can remove the password without damaging my motherboard by using the eeprom?, or the xbox. Thanks

#4 ssjgoku24

ssjgoku24

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:58 PM

I dont know but i think it jsut a problem with the Xbox in general, the motherboard
I think has something wrong with it. who know help me if you know the answer.

#5 SE R Madness

SE R Madness

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (ssjgoku24 @ Nov 7 2004, 06:46 AM)
Alright my Xbox slowly stoped reading games and things then one time it showed this message says
"your xbox requires service. Please call Xbox Customer support."
and in many other languages, while the led on the open button goes red and green.
I've been looking all day for a way to fix this sad.gif but cant find one other than to replace the motherboard and the hard drive. I called customer support and they just wanted me to send it in to get fix, but i dont wanna wait forever to get it back. Please someone give me some help. biggrin.gif

I'm having the SAME problem. No error codes just what he is saying.

#6 slinkys4evrh

slinkys4evrh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:41 AM

My friend is experiencing the same problem, how do i fix it, what is wrong, dvd, hdd, mobo? PLEASE HELP ME! NO ERROR CODES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users