• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 myriad

myriad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:51 AM

First off I have burned a multi game cd using MXM and not using iso. Two games work fine but the 3rd is laggy. So I wanted to try it with ISO. I make an ISO of MXM and all the games, burn it and it wont work. I find this nice little program called Craxtion. I figure here is my answer to the problem. Well I start up Craxtion with the multigame wizard. Enter everything required then click make the ISO. Well it sits there and sits there and sits there. (just started working) As I am typing this it finally kicked in. I would check my task manager and it would say craxtion not responding.

Well I guess its working now.... Is this normal operation for craxtion when doing a multigame ISO? Will there be several minutes of not responding until it kicks in?
Im crossing my fingers and hoping this works.

#2 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 February 2003 - 03:45 AM

it depends on if you are making the multigame from .iso or folders and on different drives. What version of Craxtion are you using. Just let it sit, it will work.

LepPpeR

p.s - did it work?

#3 myriad

myriad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 04:05 AM

I am using version B5. Yes it worked! SUCCESS! Thanks for the wonderful program. It had me scared with the not responding.. It was setting it up from multiple folders not an ISO. First time I ran it I waited about 4-5mins still said not responding but my hard drive was accessing. I thought it hung up. So I did it again and waited. I decided to let it go and see what happened. After awhile I started this post and during the post it kicked in and made the iso. Guess we just have to let it warm up. All the games were very fast like the originals. No lag at all. I put some png images in and the menu looks nice. I have some mp3's I would like to put in but dont know how to convert them to wma. I wanted to put the benny hill theme song in.

Thanks!

#4 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 February 2003 - 05:17 AM

Upgrade to Version 1.2

http://www.bestweb.n...jltech/craxtion

Just download any MP3 to WMA converter, they are readily available.

LepPpeR

#5 myriad

myriad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:43 PM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users