Photo

Light Changed From Green To Red And Still Works?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Larrimus

Larrimus

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Xbox (360 included), Wii, games in general, car, car audio and most of all...my BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, AMY
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 November 2004 - 09:54 PM

I recently messed up some stuff on my HDD so instead of installing all the apps back by hand, I just got the new Slayers 2.6 and did it all that way. Everything is working great, all apps and games and stuff work just fine but sometimes, I can be running an app and use the left trigger+right trigger+back+black button to go back to the dash (evox 3595) and the power/eject light changes from green to red. After noticing this, I just ignored it and used another app. Then, when I did the same thing and got back to the dash, it changed to an amber color (mix of the red and green) So, I just turned off the xbox and when I turn it back on, the light is green like it's supposed to be. The odd thing is, even though the lights are changing, everything is working properly with no problems. Could this be something to do with the Slayers install? Anyone else had this problem? I'm really confused on this... blink.gif

#2 gigalon0

gigalon0

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 09:50 PM

when I switch to Avavalche(sp?) Dashboard from The salyers 2.6 menu it does the same thing , but it is fine biggrin.gif

#3 s0ftm0d

s0ftm0d

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:55 AM

Maybe your bios is changing the color of the LED

#4 Larrimus

Larrimus

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Xbox (360 included), Wii, games in general, car, car audio and most of all...my BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, AMY
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 15 November 2004 - 06:29 AM

Yeah, it was the bios...dumb on my part for not realizing that...lol

#5 s0ftm0d

s0ftm0d

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:43 AM

Yeah i like how Avalaunch does that too. Evox needs that option in the .ini file then it would be god like, haha biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users