• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frankdawg

frankdawg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:00 PM

hi everyone i got a zenium solderless chip and installed it in a 1.4 xbox everything is working fine i am getting the os screen and it came with the up to date bios version all ready on the chip 2.0.1 my problem is i cant load the dashboard tried bootdisk no go and i have ftp the evox dash to the c drive on the xbox but when i try to flash the default xbe it says file is too large hope you can shed some light on this newbie problem thanks

#2 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:06 PM

flash the default.xbe? Huh?

Ok so your chip is running, had you flashed a haced bios to it? M7, M8, 4981, 4983, etc??

Then you ftp accross the evox files, reboot and it should then load up evox for you.

#3 xvalentinex

xvalentinex

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:17 PM

I think your confusing the evolutionx dashboard w/ the evox BIOS. Same team, different products. You flash you Chip with a BIOS, not a dashboard.

#4 frankdawg

frankdawg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:25 PM

so what you are telling me is i have to flash the chip with a bios i thought the chip came flashed with the zenium os 2.0.1 im so confused what bios would you recommend for the zenium solderless in a 1.4 xbox thanks for all your help

#5 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:33 PM

If you want a bios that could edit later on and adjust the flubber animations, etc then the X2 4981 bios would do you fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users