#1 cuzbuz1

cuzbuz1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 09:33 AM

hi guys
need a bit of help please
tried burning ssx tricky and it plays alright untill it gets to the actual part of the game where u start racing and the screen goes blank instead of getting the loading screen.
extracted the data from xbox using flash fxp then created an iso using xiso then burned it using prassi primo dvd.
also tried doing it with record now max as people have said in previous threads but by dragging the original files straight across and setting the options up as they say and this just gives me a blank screen from the start.
any views ? as this is the first attempt to copy a game any help would be appreciated especially by someone who already done it.
thnx smile.gif

#2 glitch99

glitch99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 06:15 PM

I am having the same problem-- @ first it wouldn't even play the ea big movie--
now just wont goto the loading screen for a full track-- it will however for training---

i wasted two dvd-r's
anyone have any ideas?

#3 glitch99

glitch99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 07:49 PM

I got it to work--
forget making ISO's its a waste of time--
the game loads faster too--
this is what I did---
Just took the files and burnt them to a data cd--- session--
made my "ssx" folder source of the root-- and burnt it using the method listed below using PrimoDVD and viola--- everythings gravy!

Take all your files in your game folder and choose "Data CD" within the program. Add your game folder with all your subfolders into the screen. Right click on the folder in RecordNow and choose "modify" and pick "root", hit "ok", make sure the options say DAO, 128 and No Juliet.

#4 cuzbuz1

cuzbuz1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 09:49 PM

thnx glitch
got it working ur way smile.gif
had tried it that way but i made the mistake of adding the game folder and then adding the default.xbe as a seperate folder then clicking on the root button for both folders.
thnx m8 4 ur help smile.gif

#5 glitch99

glitch99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 05:28 PM

nooooo problem biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users