3 replies to this topic

#1 omedon

omedon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 09:02 PM

Is there a key command that will get you out of Kawa-X and back to the dashboard?

I can lauch the in-game menu and return to Kawa-X games menu. But I haven't discovered away to return to the dashboard.

If this isn't implemented yet then it would be a great feature to add in a future version. It's a pain having to reset my box and wait throught the flubber animation just so I can switch emulators.

#2 hockeyguy

hockeyguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 18 November 2004 - 09:22 PM

try IGR if you have it on your chip/bios. back, start, L,R.

#3 SEGAGAGA

SEGAGAGA

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 02:45 AM

L+R+black smile.gif

#4 MissSplitch

MissSplitch

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:15 AM

It should be noted that if player 1 hits L+R and then player 2 hits Black (or L, since they seem to be mapped to the same thing) that the program exits no matter where you are. This is great especially for the VS games and other fighters, where I would be tagging in a player, hitting my TOP attack, or turning on V-ism. If the other player hits a button of fierce (black or L) then the game resets.

Can't turn off triggers (sensitive things; have to set them to start, so they don't fuck you up in neogeo games) and you can't disable the app's reset. It was nice of MHz to come out of the blue with his amazingly early implementation of virtual memory, but it would be a lot better if he came back once to fix the 2 problems the thing has, instead of disappearing. It is especially bad since kawa-x is the only neogeo/cps2 emulator that runs the games at full speed by sacrificing raster effects. I don't need to see Terry's level scroll by flawlessly if it makes the rest of the game run like ass, and load times enter into the 4 minute range, like FBAx does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users