leo5111

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:29 AM

my friend who mods xboxes found out after like 9 boxes with the same circumstances were banned...all 9 of them went on xbox live bone stock then decided they wanted to have it modded with chip&bigger drive..and he has like 6 boxes he did that havent been banned all bigger drives differnce??? xboxes had never been on live before modding!!...IT LOOKS LIKE IF U WENT ON LIVE WITH XBOX BEFORE MODDING EITHER GET A EXTENDER OR STAY WITH STOCK DRIVE THAT CAME WITH IT...PS...MY XBOX 1.0 4981.06 BIOS XECUTER 2.0 WESTERN DIGITAL 250 EVOX ON C BEEN PLAYING HALO2 OFF AND ON SINCE ITS RELEASE STILL NOT BANNED.......YET.....LOL dry.gif

#2 Gumba

Gumba

X-S Freak

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (leo5111 @ Nov 19 2004, 06:32 AM)
my friend who mods xboxes found out after like 9 boxes with the same circumstances were banned...all 9 of them went on xbox live bone stock then decided they wanted to have it modded with chip&bigger drive..and he has like 6 boxes he did that havent been banned all bigger drives differnce??? xboxes had never been on live before modding!!...IT LOOKS LIKE IF U WENT ON LIVE WITH XBOX BEFORE MODDING EITHER GET A EXTENDER OR STAY WITH STOCK DRIVE THAT CAME WITH IT...PS...MY XBOX 1.0 4981.06 BIOS XECUTER 2.0 WESTERN DIGITAL 250 EVOX ON C BEEN PLAYING HALO2 OFF AND ON SINCE ITS RELEASE STILL NOT BANNED.......YET.....LOL dry.gif

Or get a new eeprom before going on live for the first time wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users