• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kevvy B

Kevvy B

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 07:37 PM

Whats up guys, I just got back from Iraq so i'm really new to the modding scene. I come back and all of my friends had the xecuter chip..so i wanted one! I bought one from www.modchip.com. well I haven't recieved it yet or even heard anything from them yet and its been a week. I'm just started to get worried because i've emailed them with no response. I was just wondering if anybody here purchased their xecuter chip off of this website and also had problems. Thanks for any responses!!

Thanks again
-Kevvy B

#2 acemilo

acemilo

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,828 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:17 PM

Theres a forum rating reselllers, check that out. As far as that site, it is NOT an official xecuter reseller so I would not have bought it off them. I suggest you contact either paypal or your cc company (whichever you used to buy it) and claim a fraud case, get your money back, and buy from an official reseller listed on teamxecuter.com.

#3 imagenius

imagenius

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:10 PM

Ya I personally only buy from www.system-mods.com and www.divineo.com because I've had good results with both. Good look on getting your money back it really sucks to get screwed over like that.

#4 Sugam

Sugam

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 12:31 AM

i purchased a ps1 mod from them many many many many years ago

they have slow shipping to the us

#5 8itgreat

8itgreat

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:00 PM

looked at reseller ratings website and they have a terrible rating like 1.25/10 ...they are located in Austria of all places...looks like it takes an average of three weeks to receive your chip bro....you should have come here and used the webshop area for positive feedback , then made your purchase...so many modchip dealers on the net now with most of them average to outright scams...

i use system-mods.com for the last few purchases...even these guys will get an angry customer , but all in all its decent...from texas to oregon shipping by ups ground takes about 6 days this was counting the weekend ...they have a live web chat vis their site and have a phone number (you have much better luck using the live chat) ...

its nice when you get a thank you email , then a tracking info email via ups on their behalf...just the proper way of doing business

Edited by 8itgreat, 21 November 2004 - 01:01 PM.

#6 Kevvy B

Kevvy B

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 04:45 PM

I agree, its going on 2 weeks now.. .I just wrote them an e-mail because I STILL have not heard from them. The thing that scares me is that there is no phone number or anything on the site and they never gave me a tracking number... anyway I wrote them saying they have 24 hours to contact me or I'm calling my credit card company and filing fraud to refund my money.

As for not ordering here, I'M SORRY!!! lol i really really am... see I ordered this the day after I returned from Iraq. I knew nothing about mod chips except all my friends had them and just bought one from the first place I saw (which is also $10 more than everywhere else!) oh well.. you learn from your mistakes i guess.

But thanks for the advice and help guys!

-Kevvy B

#7 acemilo

acemilo

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,828 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 November 2004 - 08:55 PM

I say call the cc company right now and get the ball rolling to get your money back. Then go to teamxecuter.com and go to an official reseller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users