• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 optimus122

optimus122

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:46 PM

OK , I have either a 1.4 or 1.5 XBOX. I bought a 2.6 EXECUTER with a solderless adapter. I have put in the brass inserts in all the holes and have installed the adapter , and popped in the do point wire. I then attach the chip correctly on top of the adapter. When i plug in the power and the video cable to just test the setup I get no pic on the TV , the chip and switch leds come on and tun off , come on and turn off then come on and stay on but the outside light on the xbox flashes red and green..I then take off the do point wire to see what it does and turn on the xbox and the chip stays lit perfectly but the xbox acts like there is no mod chip inside of it..what problem with my setup would make the chip turn on and off led blue real fast 2 times then stay on the 3rd time but give me flashing red/green light? I am just testing to see if it works well then i was gonna flash the chip but i cant get it to stay running..IT WILL STAY ON perfectly if i turn on the xbox and then turn the chip on afterwards real fast but obviously the xbox is running on its own bios but its weird it then stays lit perfectly. Please help , thx a lot.

#2 Redleader1114

Redleader1114

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 10:41 PM

I am having the same problem with no avail. If you figure it out let me know it seems quite a few of us are having this problem right now. Im starting to wonder if its the batch of modchips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users