Photo

How Do I Get To My Evox Dash On Ver. 1.6?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kkrunkk

kkrunkk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:43 AM

At the risk of sounding like a total newbie,even tho my box has been modded for a couple of years,my friends brand new , version 1.6 box(Sep 21 2004 man. date) was just modded(not sure which chip version) and he needs to know how to get to the Evox dash.The quick press method enables/disables chip upon power up and the purple Evox logo appears in the upper left hand corner against the green m$ boot up screen and menu options.How does he get to the Evox dash from there?A button press sequence or what?Thanks for any help on this.

#2 SlammedNiss

SlammedNiss

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 November 2004 - 07:27 AM

Does he have an Evox dash installed, or just the Evox bios? They are 2 completely different things....

#3 kkrunkk

kkrunkk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:25 AM

Not sure.I'll find out and report back.He has a new box and I am unfamiliar with his system and/or mod type.Would the evox dash come on right after boot up if it was installed?Thanks a million for the response and future help.Appreciate it.

#4 SlammedNiss

SlammedNiss

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 November 2004 - 07:02 AM

If it's installed, it should. As long as your booting the hacked bios, it should boot to the EvoX dash.

#5 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:05 AM

Seems like they only have installed a bios and not the dash. Get a copy of slayers/superdisc and install with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users