• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joshmxpx

joshmxpx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:18 AM

i accidentally deleted everything on my e: drive, so now i am reinstalling all of the software that i had in there.

i downloaded two different versions of xbmc, but each time i load them into the e:\apps\xbmc, i cannot run them

i have evox as my dash, and the evox.ini file points to the correct location for the default.xbe for xbmc, but when i select it in evox, it goes to the loading screen and then hangs forever.

i read something about incompatible skins, but it shouldn't matter since i deleted everything on e: anyway.

someone please help me!!

thanks

#2 shznyt

shznyt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:43 AM

How did you manage to delete everything on your E drive?

You prolly need to edit the xboxmediacenter.xml file to point to the right location.

Edited by shznyt, 23 November 2004 - 02:45 AM.

#3 joshmxpx

joshmxpx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:06 AM

what would i have to change in the file?

i don't think that this is the problem, because another app that i just reinstalled is doing the same thing (boXplorer).

are there any folders that i need to have in the e: drive that would cause problems like these?

and to answer your question, i deleted because i was trying to delete a game that i had on the hard drive, but i must have had the wrong thing selected

#4 rodney12

rodney12

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:55 AM

make sure you have a compiled version and not just the sourcecode. if you do then i can`t think of anything on e that would cause it not to work. goodluck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users