#1 FIXMYXBOX.com

FIXMYXBOX.com

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:07 AM

You bought something from http://www.fixmyxbox.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 okayama

okayama

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:27 PM

(ID # 6G174890BX8223030) "PAYPAL"

Great guy to do business with.
Bought V1.0 Motherboard. Well packaged, and quick shipping. These guys even took the time to answer a few questions before I decided to make my purchase.
No worries here, these guys are great...

#3 Azin

Azin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:58 AM

I called this guy about getting my box hooked up. and he will full of info and explaned everything to me step by step. grate guy and awsome to deal with..

A++++

#4 Lumberg1

Lumberg1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:30 AM

I called Brandy up one day and told him how screwed my box was. That night he told me to come over and get it fixed. Within a few hours of my first call to this guy, my box was fixed and he took some time to show me a few things. Solid job on the box and very helpful. Thanks a ton man, I definately recommend this guy if you want anything done to your box the right way. beerchug.gif

#5 panabax

panabax

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:04 AM

biggrin.gif

I ordered a 1.1 MB and PS as a spare. They did not have it in stock, but contacted me and got my OK to ship a version 1.0 which arrived in good order. Thanks.

#6 Lumberg1

Lumberg1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:59 AM

I called up Brandy from Fixmybox.com and he hooked me up. The same night I called him he ended fixing my disaster. He was stocked up on everything I needed and did it very professionally. I would definately recommend this guy, he knows a ton about Xbox's and is fast. My box is running clean once again..........thanks Brandy. beerchug.gif

#7 Sheol

Sheol

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:46 AM

The best - just the best.

He not only did a great job with my xbox, but he is friendly, helpful, and continues to help me upgrade my xbox.

He made sure that I understood all of the functionality and options, and he's just awesome to do business with.

biggrin.gif

#8 frnkrizo

frnkrizo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:22 PM

[SIZE=7] mad.gif I don't see how all these good replies have been posted. I have had nothing but bad luck with these guys. I recevied a defective drive form fixmyxbox.com and now I can not get any communication they won't answere the phone or call anyone back. It took a long time to even get the defective product. Be leary of these "positive" postings they bear the same mispellings that the front page of their website posts. Don't buy from these guys since their write up in XBOX NEWS they've either been too swamped to help or they just don't care. Call them first to see how well they will be able to contact after the sale is done. The number is 951-818-1847. They will not call you back contrary to what the webstie says. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

#9 aweirdguy

aweirdguy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 March 2005 - 06:17 PM

Well I ordered some loose parts from here. I got a pretty good response time on my emails, got a good deal, and got my parts in a reasonable time. Everything went smoothly and I'll stop back next time I need something.

Thanks!

#10 tAnk3R

tAnk3R

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:48 AM

beerchug.gif excellent!! Shipped fast, excellent condition and packaged with care.. def good place to order from..

#11 rsmc72

rsmc72

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:15 PM

I bought 4 item from fixmyxbox.com. They sent me an email thanking me for my payment. But a week later and i have not heard anything from them since. They dont answer the phone or answer emails. So ordered parts on May 24 2005 and it is now may 31 2005 and still cant get any info. If i dont get any responce soon i guess ill have to dispute the charge to my credit card company. I dont know what else to do. Im in the same postion as frnkrizo sad.gif sad.gif grr.gif grr.gif

#12 blueyedevil

blueyedevil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:45 PM

great guy to do business with, i sold him my xbox and our deal went perfect. i would do business with him again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users