11 replies to this topic

#1 baby_bizzle

baby_bizzle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:57 PM

Hey all,

As some of may know me better by my skins for unleashx on allxboxskins.com... maybe, maybe not. But anyways, Just curious as to what people would like to see more of on skins?

I'm not sure what kind of response im gonna get but anything will help. I dig the female skins, so you'll see more of those regardless. THanks for any input! biggrin.gif

#2 love_tropicana

love_tropicana

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 November 2004 - 06:51 PM

I would like to see a skin giving me the sensation i am sitting in front of Rez for the Dreamcast or PS2... I've tried and failed countless times myself so this skin is something i will have to pass on to someone else.

Google Image Search

#3 smashly

smashly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:00 AM

A dash that's the cockpit of a plush car , through the front windshield of the cockpit I see the road winding (background video)...
In the dash of the cockpit it has the mad stereo with flashy lights displaying my current music track/time, also the stereo has one of them pop out TV screens ( That pops out when I highlite a menu item that has video for it.
The dashboard (behind the Steering wheel) also has needle gauges telling me my temp for CPU , Mobo , Fan Speed. The Tripometer Displays my menu Items ( I can see that through the steering wheel).
When I browse through the items in the menu the steering wheel turns in the direction of my selection ( the tripometer displays the menu left and right) and when I launch an app/game the camera of the cockpit zooms forward through the windshield so it's now showing just the road while loading.

After thoughts , the occasional blonde bimbo with thumb out on the side of the road as I'm whizzing by (that's in the background video)
now that's what I'd like to see as a in a Skin.

Nevermind , it's probly already been done ...lol

#4 Khadgar346

Khadgar346

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 November 2004 - 01:57 PM

Here are some nice pictures I would love to see on skins...

Roxy 1

Roxy 2

Roxy 3

TOOL

TOOL 2

Alex Grey

#5 baby_bizzle

baby_bizzle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:12 PM

I love the idea of the dashboard... dashboard tongue.gif I think that could be very cool. I also like the trippy TooL images so I'll start on these today. Hopefully they'll turn out to yours and my liking. Thanks for the ideas!

#6 Lazybones

Lazybones

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

I would like to see more skins that use the video background and loading screen features in UX. The Project Mayhem skin for example has a very clean, clear functional layout and it has an animated background that doesn't distract from the interface.

Edited by Lazybones, 25 November 2004 - 06:03 PM.

#7 ZASADAR

ZASADAR

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:03 PM

an animated skin a car or plane dash only your moving nonstop makes you feel like your going somewhere cool.gif

Edited by ZASADAR, 25 November 2004 - 08:05 PM.

#8 Kthulu

Kthulu

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:54 PM

a skin with an animated background that closely resembles the Xbox Live Arcade dash. i'd do this myself, but i can't make video.

#9 ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 01:00 AM

Why hasnt anyone made a OXM demo disc dash?

#10 baby_bizzle

baby_bizzle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:32 PM

Forza kicks ass! I have a lot of WIP's and since you mentioned it MaSTeR, I think i'll finish mine of that biggrin.gif

There isnt a Project Mayhem equivalent skin for UnleashX yet? I wonder if Chokemaniac could make us one, or approve of one of mine, I would totally use that.

#11 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 November 2004 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (baby_bizzle @ Nov 26 2004, 02:35 PM)
Forza kicks ass!  I have a lot of WIP's and since you mentioned it MaSTeR, I think i'll finish mine of that  biggrin.gif

There isnt a Project Mayhem equivalent skin for UnleashX yet?  I wonder if Chokemaniac could make us one, or approve of one of mine, I would totally use that.

hmmm there isn't a Project Mayhem for UX? I think you are mistaken. http://www.xbox-skin...p?download=1976
It is already in the top 20 and it just came out a month or 2 ago. Now that has got to tell you something. cool.gif

Edited by jonathan2007, 26 November 2004 - 09:20 PM.

#12 ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (baby_bizzle @ Nov 26 2004, 04:35 PM)
Forza kicks ass!  I have a lot of WIP's and since you mentioned it MaSTeR, I think i'll finish mine of that  biggrin.gif

Thats great news thanx alot!

Please post a preview screen when you get the chance

btw that new conker demo is simply amazing! I've beaten the demo like 10 times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users