3 replies to this topic

#1 Drea64

Drea64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 03:49 AM

Hi Ther

as u all will be able to tell im new at all this xbox stuff so here goes the newbies dumb question biggrin.gif

well i started to mack backups of some origanal games useing clone xbox wich was working just fine with some games and on others it was saying that ther to big for the disk so i never made the ISO so i could burn .

the games = splinter cell pandora tomorrow / riddick

so after getting the same msg a few times i began searching for an other way to do it .im now using flash fxp to tack the files off the xbox disk so 1s i have them i can mack the game smaller the thing is i dont know what i can and cant tack from the list of files so the game will still work thats if this can be done if thers any 1 that could help me out by posting some of the file names that would be ok to take from the disk that would be grate
biggrin.gif

Thanks Dream

#2 ZeroSX

ZeroSX

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:20 AM

When you make the iso, use Qwix to optimize and crosslink files. If that doesn't work, remove the update and dashupdate files from the disc

#3 Drea64

Drea64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:06 AM

THANKS FOR THAT

i mad the iso with quik and it was still to big so i took out the files u told me to and it worked beerchug.gif

now thers an other small prob 1 ive never come across b4 i have an iso of unreal that i did the same way as this last 1 its 750mb and when i add it to nero it wont let me nurn it any idears

Thanks Dream

#4 kdawg325

kdawg325

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sports
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:08 AM

I use dvd2xbox and I had no problem with Splinter Cell: PT or Riddick. Also for your ISO's I suggest using Craxtion. It was made by a guy from Xbox-Scene and it has worked flawlessly for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users