#1 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:11 AM

hey guys i just installed a alladin xt in a 1.0 and i put in a new 200gb hdd. so i booted up the xbox and the little evox shield that somes up in the left corner came up. so then i put in slayers and rebooted. slayers loads up and i feel like a dumbass i go and flash the chip again. god adamn i am stupid. now it won't load up slayers, so what bios is the one wqith the little purple evox shield in the top left corner, so i can put it in my other modded xbox so i can't hotswap them and flash it with the bios that has the evox shield on it cause that is the only one that would allow me to boot up slayers, please help i'm in a time crunch. thanks in advance.

#2 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:29 AM

anyone, time is on the line for me please help

#3 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:36 AM

and i'm getting an error number 16

#4 otherguy

otherguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2004 - 06:40 AM

evox M8 NON 1.6 VERSION is what you want

and you're getting an error because there's nothing on your fucking hard drive
stop bumping your post every 5 minutes douche

#5 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:24 AM

thank you for the help

#6 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:46 AM

ok i tried that bios and it doens't have the shield thing on it, and now it is just fragging on me and nothing is showing up on the screen

#7 otherguy

otherguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:44 AM

M8 does have the "shield thing on it"
how could you possibly tell if your xbox is fragging?

#8 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:17 AM

well it obviosely doesn't since i jsut flashed it with that, and it is non 1.6 and it was turning on and off 3 times

#9 Firebaall

Firebaall

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:19 AM

Try throwing Slayer's disk away, make a bootable DVD-r with Evox on it. Boot from it. Then format the drive remotely though FTP. Once that's done, FTP an original "C" and "E" partition back to the new HD. Add the current EVOX dashboard, and have fun.

So much better going old skool.

#10 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 10:43 AM

i odn't got any dvd-rs right now but it is a sammy drive. what should i put on the disc though you were saying evox but i've never done it that way, what should i put on it?

#11 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:00 PM

happy thanksgiving everyone. As i stated in my first post i am kindof in a time crunch, not trying to take you away from the turkey, but if anyone could please help me out on this or tell me how to make a proper evox boot disc. thanks

#12 $langer

$langer

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:42 PM

Fuck you are annoying dry.gif

You are now asking how to make boot discs, how the hell does this relate to your XT in any way? Why don't you ask in the proper forums and quit bumping your damn threads every two minutes.

Also, so this is not a complete flame, making a boot disc won't do sh!t if your box is FRAGing so I suggest you resolve that issue first.

#13 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 05:46 AM

fuck dude i am so sick of you guys flaming me i'm just asking for help, if you are gone talk shitty to me then don't fucking reply, i just come to get help from people here on the forums. and $langer you are annoying, you ask how to make boot discs has anything to do with an alladin chip, well why don't you read the friggen posts.

"Firebaall Posted on Nov 25 2004, 10:22 AM
Try throwing Slayer's disk away, make a bootable DVD-r with Evox on it. Boot from it. Then format the drive remotely though FTP. Once that's done, FTP an original "C" and "E" partition back to the new HD. Add the current EVOX dashboard, and have fun.

So much better going old skool"

wow did you read that, obviosely not huh. please if you are gonna be a ass about it don't post i would rather get help from someone that isn't a dick to me.

#14 holyfrickster07

holyfrickster07

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 12:03 AM

ok heres the update i loaded everything on that hdd, the problem that i am having right now is that the chip will not turn on. to do the always on mod, do you just not connect the b and l1 wires to the chip. or do i have to do something else. and the pin headers are all good, the soldering i mean. and the d0 is connected right.

#15 otherguy

otherguy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 12:57 AM

if the chips not working how the hell are you loading anything on the hard drive... you need to get the chip working before you do anything else...

Just for the record - you are annoying - i've resisited making quite a few posts flaming the crap out of you, because you refuse to follow directions and take the time to read a little so that you're not asking simple questions about a simple install.

You're not providing any details about the install.... is the thing even working yet?
I think this might be my last post in this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users