• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmypop316

Jimmypop316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:34 AM

Alright my modchip is an x3 and it plays games fines and everything elese however there seems to be a very ver very annoying problem I am having when it comes to the bios or dashboard.

When i load up without a game in or whatever to the x3 config live, the thing goes at like 1 frame every second and it still continues to do so.

Now when I try to load up a new dashboard like slayers evox three, I pop in the disc and the xbox logo comes up and it sit theres and it loads up 1 frame every 3 seconds, so basically the same thing.

the HDD works in games and stuff, thats where I save files and etc, I have no problem whatsoever with that.

I do get an error if I do turn the modchip off and that is error code 13, and before I had modded the chip I was getting the error code 16. I was reading elsewhere about using a filemanager to set up a new dashboard but once again I still have the issue of the frames loading up 1 every 3 seconds.

#2 TB2ZI

TB2ZI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 November 2004 - 07:52 AM

Are all of the DVD wire plugged in all the way, also check the forums at teamxecuter.com

#3 Jimmypop316

Jimmypop316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:05 AM

Yup all of it is plugged in, no problems with the ide cables/power cables its really strange

edit something that might be of note or might be a problem, is that the hard drive is currently set to the E: but correct me if im wrong but isnt it supposed to be C:?

Edited by Jimmypop316, 25 November 2004 - 08:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users