#1 Suicide_Row

Suicide_Row

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:girlies!

Posted 09 February 2003 - 03:55 AM

they say they will have the matrix in two days for 50$ us.

that will probably get pushed back dont you think?

anybody order from them

thanks biggrin.gif

#2 karia

karia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 February 2003 - 04:24 AM

i would like to say they are a VERY good modchip distributor. lemme sum up the points.

price : most of their products are well priced, this includes the magic3.1, x2 lite and x2 pro.

shipping : they pack the stuff like mad! i ordered 3 magic3.1's from then and an x2lite and when i got iti thought there was nothing in it cause there was so much bubble wrap to protect it! also my order was shipped on friday and got here monday! now thats fast!

customer service : i emailed him twice and both times they were replied in less than 24 hours. i also recieved a bad x2 lite chip so i emailed him about it and he told me to ship it back and he would return it. he emailed me today saying he shipped it and i didnt have topay for the shipping costs ( only the shipping to him ).

all in all the site is VERY trustwordy with fast shipping and great prices! The reason wrote so much is i still havent found a site that has good prices for all its products other than tcc. order from them, you wont be dissapointed ;0

#3 aiwaz666

aiwaz666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 02:27 PM

well i got 2 x2 lite from these guys ( a few weeks apart)and both shiped fast only a few days the only coment i have is on shipping price the usps price says $1.19 but i got charged $5 the first time and $6 the second time i know handling fees but at least be consistant but all in all i would deal with them again

#4 cantloseu

cantloseu

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 February 2003 - 12:37 AM

ive never ordered from them, but am planning on it here real soon. i sent numerous email with questions and concerns and they were replied to within 24hrs. I only live about 30min south of them and no matter how much begging or pleading I did, they wouldnt let me come to pick anything up (save shipping plus have my chip the same day). That is the only thing I dont like about them, all in all, i understand.

#5 southwind

southwind

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 04:36 PM

I've ordered from them no problems.

#6 TPS34

TPS34

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:31 PM

As well know Matrix On backorder. Well console corner I preordered and was told they were shipping out on the 11th. I got an e-mail telling me its in the mail. They gave me my shipping info and everything. You could surely say i was excited. Was pose to come in 2 days. 4 days past I mailed them asking what happened. They told me that it was never sent out. Then i asked why they sent me a tracking number. They then told me that it was a auto message from the site. Which is was not because he sent it from his personal e-mail after I asked for it. So in no way was it a auto message. Now he wont give me a full refund. He is going to take 15 percent away. Which yea I understand If they had them and i cancelled. But he lied to me so I wanted to cancel due to the fact I was lied to and now he is barly mailing me back and giving me a really hard time. I suggest stay away. I wish I went to spotted Horse. sad.gif

#7 TPS34

TPS34

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 05:52 PM

I ended Up getting the refund in full FYI

#8 tnballer99

tnballer99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 05:29 AM

anyone know if this site is good or its a scam cuz the prices r pretty good on there site. thanks

#9 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 March 2003 - 01:59 PM

COMMON THREADS MERGED!

#10 Hollowpoint

Hollowpoint

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 03:41 PM

I ordered a chip from them, paid the money and recieved the email...

Thank you for your order! It will process and be shipped to you via USPS
04-07-03, unless you have made other arrangements.
(http://www.usps.com - Tracking #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery!
Regards,
The Console Corner
Visit my web store for all your gaming needs
http://www.the-console-corner.com

Today is 4-11-03 and I still have no Chip...
I called USPS and found the order was not shipped as stated...
It was shipped standard 7-10 days...

Is he selling scam products? I can't tell you et, I haven't received the chip yet.

he is scamming on the shipping price. He charges 5.95 for shipping and
only pays 1.70 to ship... I wouldn't care if he advertised

5.95 shipping charges... Product will arive in 7 - 10 days...
But I ordered this chip to mod a friends box and missed the date because he is not shipping as advertised...

Edited by Hollowpoint, 11 April 2003 - 03:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users