#1 daza-uk

daza-uk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 09:05 PM

hi all.

i have been offered one of these XBOX LPC Modchips but i cant find any info on them. or any diagrams on how to install. does any 1 know were i can find diagrams? ive been told it has 9 wires. and a switch can be added.

i dont wana buy it untill i can see how hard it is to install. if any 1 could help that would be great

thanks for your time

#2 DiNapXbox

DiNapXbox

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 09:30 PM

What's the name of the chip? 9 wires won't be hard to install. If you get the X2 Lite you can use a pinheader which is a really good way to go.

#3 xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 February 2003 - 10:25 PM

pretty much all modchips now are LPC related. so asking about how easy they are to install relate to a rather large field. but really 95% of the points are SUPER EASY to install due to their large soldering points, only 1 is the most difficult (D0)

#4 slippy4

slippy4

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 09:39 PM

does anyone know a site that has diagrams for the cheapmod (homebrew) i have been looking around and cant find any.

#5 volant

volant

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 02:17 AM

Here's a Tutorial show you how to do it with homebrew. And here's a picture show an easier way to solder D0. It's in the bottom of mainboard.
user posted image

Edited by volant, 19 February 2003 - 02:19 AM.

#6 daza-uk

daza-uk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 02:26 PM

thanks for the replys all. i too
k a risk and brought it. got sent out a print out of the diagram and i fitted the mod in a matter of 10 mins and iam no expert. this is time first mod ive done and the whats all the fuss about with the d0 its easy smile.gif

cheers all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users